HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

Last night was funny as hell....played pool for hours, got drunk on shots of sambuka and after shock, then we played this electric shock game where the last person to press their button when the red light turns green gets an electric shock. Twas funny watching my mate nearly hitting the roof whenever he got shocked. xD

went to minneapolis last weekend for band and sat by one of the coolest kids ever. and then walked around with him at the stadium for like four hours. that was super fun. and i think pretty much everyone wore my sunglasses at some point. and spending an hour walking to a pizza place that was only 15 minutes away was actually pretty fun, too. i miss marching band.

and i get to go up and see my sister this weekend.

and twloha put my pumpkin up as their display pic for halloween. and jon foreman from switchfoot had it up, too. crazy.

pretty much, this week has been amz.

tomorrow is the first day of my 10 day weekend, cause i'm getting my wisdom teeth out monday, and we dont have school on tuesday, thursday, friday, or monday. plus the regular weekend. and i just handed in my check to go to nyc with the school and see spamalot...and emily's gonna be there [aka the person i like] and i got to talk to her today. =]]