HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

yea but lately i just feel like "what else can fucking go wrong with my life?"

and the sad part is, realistically there arent that many things that can be worse than some of the shit i have to deal with now.

It can always get worse mate, that's the sad truth...

i know, but lately its been piling on and on, and its not gonna end any time soon which absolutely sucks, and i dont make matters better since i hate talking about my personal shit to my friends.

The great thing about things that can always get worse, they can always get better.

If you can't talk to your friends, i am available if you want to rant. I'm far too sarcastic for my own good, but on occasion i'm known to listen nicely and offer a few pieces of (most probably bad) advice.

Woohoo and such. :D

The great thing about things that can always get worse, they can always get better.

If you can't talk to your friends, i am available if you want to rant. I'm far too sarcastic for my own good, but on occasion i'm known to listen nicely and offer a few pieces of (most probably bad) advice.

Woohoo and such. :D

haha dont worry i am way to sarcastic too, its the only thing that gets my by somedays.

i dunno, i might just take you up on that offer, but i'll be honest, i dont know if i'm ready to let someone really in. its something i need to learn to do.

nahh dude, trust me, its all me and my insecurities and such...i wouldnt even know where to begin first off haha

if theres one thing i can take from finding nemo however, its dory saying "just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming, what do we do? we swim, swim." =]