Birmingham June 11th

nemesis90

just phone in sick mate, that's what i would do haha! i know, i love acoustic sets so i want to go so badly, they'll have it on the radio though and they'll put it up on kerrang! radio's website after. cool, well i'm going tomorrow night so i might see you there, you got a flyer?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i'll probably be getting into London about 3ish. i sold my download ticket for £120 cos i prefer to go to this gig haha. so yeah i'll be going to a few pubs, have a few drinks before i see paramore. so yeah i might join ya, i'll give you a ring sometime tomorrow, you still got the same number? and what's the nearest tube station to mean fiddler?

oh ok, i think i seen it in the thread for tomorrow's gig, i just realised we're talking about it in the wrong thread but nevermind! don't know, what time does it close. i wanna stay out late, it was my last proper day at college today so i want to celebrate the end plus i haven't got hammered for ages.

Ha yeah we're in the Birmingham thread arn't we? Think we should move the convo in to the correct one. Anyways the club finishes at 4am. I'm not sure if we are staying to the end because Indie clubs can get a bit bland sometimes so I think me and my mates may move to another club at around 2 ish.