Birmingham June 11th

nemesis90

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sean replied 'Keep listening and find out! x'

much help he was! argh i messaged emma too :D

i really dont like sean, he keeps perving on hayley and it really pisses me off, after he read the LJ responce to th ekerrang mag thing he said something like 'ooohhh stroppy! but i would still do her!' ARGHHH! so not appripriot! i hope shes safe when they go there :/

Why the fuck are they playing a Kerrang show after all this shit with the article haha.

aye man i was thinking that aswell.

all kerrang do is shit talk them man. completely. on the radio and everything all they talk about is hayley. it's actually quite irritating. the dude is a total pervy bastard.

yes, it was on YourSpace last night, they are playing a live at Kerrang! gig to celebrate Kerrang! Radio's 3rd birthday. I think i should make it clear that you can not buy tickets for this gig, the only way i think of getting them is by listening to Kerrang Radio and winning them. you can win them from thursday, so i've gotta get some credit so i can enter the competition. i'll post more details when i hear more.

Ha this is really weird, I was on the Coheed board when Kerrang done the comp to win tickets to either their first of second birthday (cant remember which) and EVERYONE on the board who entered actually won tickets. Hopefully for you guys who do entered the same happens this year.