Canada: RIOT!

Okay, i have a question... i read somewhere on the LJ Community that RIOT! is only comming out on June 15th for canadians, or maybe even later. Does anyone know if this information is true, AND does anyone know if there are any stores in canada that WILL be selling RIOT! on june 12th?

Thanks In Advance.

i don't understand why it would come out later, but its definitely possible

i'll call best buy later or something to see if they have it

cause i've already ordered from HMV, they'll call me when its in

and i'm ordering from Hot Topic later, so that wont be here then anyway

I'm not sure about that.

Last week when I looked on the Canadian Best Buy site they didn't even have awkif...

it's possible though,that's why I'm going to wait,I know someone of you probably think it's terrible but I'm just going to stick with the leaks and wait for a bit before I buy,I wanna know what's around first.

^^ really?! me too. I was so excited for tuesday. But either way, I'm gonna head to HMV tuesday and see if they have it. I mean, it's worth a shot.

yeah im gona head out to best buy on tuesday to see if they have it with or without bonus tracks

hopefully with

yea my boyfriend pre-ordered 2.... but i went to my bestbuy in quebec, pointe-claire... i asked them if they knew the release date for riot! they said they couldnt use their computer because they had no internet to check it up. so they had this cardboard thingy that had all the release dates up until... june 16th or something? release dates of movies, music and games.. so i checked up riot in the music but they werent even there... not even the latest date.. that could only mean, it doesnt come out there, or it doesnt come out till after the 16th at that store... but mind you i live in quebec.. so they have to translate most of it i guess?