Your Current Obsession

Tee

I got it off of AP.net. I saw it, laughed, and took it because every time I saw that picture, I always wanted to say, "Why so serious?"

Haha, I love it.

You better be jealous, Kailey. Just kidding! I had to pay for it by myself... My parents said that if they were going to pay for my tuition, I'd have to pay for my badass laptop.

I got it off of AP.net. I saw it, laughed, and took it because every time I saw that picture, I always wanted to say, "Why so serious?"

Haha, I love it.

You better be jealous, Kailey. Just kidding! I had to pay for it by myself... My parents said that if they were going to pay for my tuition, I'd have to pay for my badass laptop.

Haha no wonder, I post there and was trying to figure out if you were the same person with that avatar from there :rotfl:

Yeah, I hate how often he puts his own shit up there like every other post. And I hate the "most emailed story" posts he makes... I seriously think he made that up when he realized that doesn't post often enough during the slow gossip days.

Are you going to see Alkaline Trio on their tour?

Yeah, I hate how often he puts his own shit up there like every other post. And I hate the "most emailed story" posts he makes... I seriously think he made that up when he realized that doesn't post often enough during the slow gossip days.

Are you going to see Alkaline Trio on their tour?

Yeah I am going to see the Trio on the 25th August which I can't wait for because I get to goto Glasgow and I get to see a band that actually excites me :D