Misery Business compares to Avril? Um no.

Haha, that girl got her idea shot down SO fast. Man. Funny.

And like everyone else has said, Avril is WAY better. Duh.

Haha... My sarcasm is gonna be the end of me... Meaning someone's gonna shank me for it someday--I can tell.

the funny thing is that Girlfriend was written when Avril was drunk(most of her record is) and im pretty sure Hayley and everyone else was sober when they wrote Misery Business and every other song on the record(i hope).

PS: Is that true??? Hahahhaa... Awesome role model for all of her 12 year old fans. ((I'msomean.))

the funny thing is that Girlfriend was written when Avril was drunk(most of her record is) and im pretty sure Hayley and everyone else was sober when they wrote Misery Business and every other song on the record(i hope).

That's not really something I would tell people.

Then again, it definitely explains a lot, haha.

yeah she said it in an interview a couple of time. thats why most of the lyrics sound great when your drunk/high

Oh... That's great?..

Hm... Okay then, I guess my definition was wrong the entire time, hahaha...

Girlfriend - I love the song, but it's horribly written, I have to admit...

Urgh girlfriend is one of the most irritating songs ever. And what really irks me is how all of the radio stations, and people around me love playing it. Mb has loads of passion and depth to the song music and lyric wise. Girlfriend is just a bunch of words put together, to try and get people into the song imo. I use to like avril until she changed.

Still don't know why people compare Hayley and Avril against eachother, because they are totally different.

Hayley to win!