Misery Business compares to Avril? Um no.

I like Avril but to put her in the same league as Hayley is just wrong. Even though Hayley is younger, her lyrics are more mature and she just has a stronger voice.

im gonna have to agree here. people just like to compare them because there are not many female rock singers out there.

^ as much as a semi diss that is to avril, that is true liek 99.9% haha

Don't get me wrong. I love Avril. I have all 3 CDs but Paramore is just better. The musicianship, the lyrics, the vocal, and the complete overall package of Paramore is better than Avril. (Plus, I was really disappointed with the new Avril album. It was okay but it just wasn't the same...)

^ as much as a semi diss that is to avril, that is true liek 99.9% haha

Don't get me wrong. I love Avril. I have all 3 CDs but Paramore is just better. The musicianship, the lyrics, the vocal, and the complete overall package of Paramore is better than Avril. (Plus, I was really disappointed with the new Avril album. It was okay but it just wasn't the same...)

Edit: Sorry about the double post!!!

I wouldnt say that Paramore has better lyrics than Avril cuz they simply dont. However, the vocals are wayyyyyy better than Avril and they are more enegetic and a lot more fun to watch on stage.

And no the songs are completly on different ends of the spectrum but the videos are indeed rather close. not the same...but close.

yes Hayley dances and yes Avril dances in front of the camera. But avril adds in an extra dance routine. Avril wants to get the guy and Hayley has the guy. in both videos there is someone wanting and stealing the guy. Avril is stealing the boyfriend of another girl and the chick in Pmore's vid is stealing the guy's from their girlfriends. sooooo.....similar but not exact.

wtf!?!?!? how can you compare _ hayley is soo much better in everything m _ my friend in school tells me all the time 2 "go listen 2 avril" i get so mad cuz i no he means paramore and then i say no its no avril its paramore he goes " it's the same thing" ugh it jus aggravates me to no end i think ppl just compare them because they are both girls __ but the music nd lyrics are basically opposites