Filipino fans unite!!

ninski

Yeah, I know. It feels great! Kaya gusto ko na ayusin na yung band para we can perform again. Right now we're practicing with the members we have. Our intended drummer kasi has no passion for the band. Maybe we'll play at the Seasons of RoXS(if you know what that is) kung ayos na kami by then.

hey peeps! first of all, sorry nina for that barrage of messages! i was so excited about the news that i have already told you eh!

Anyway, to all the people residing here in the Philippines, Paramore's new album Riot! is now AVAILABLE AT THE THE RECORD BAR AT SM's Department store! Thanks to Atlantic Records!!! If it is not yet available in the SM department store near you, be patient! IT WILL BE AVAILABLE!!!

Second, FOBs concert ticket prices are now available! here they are:

Venue: Araneta Coliseum

Event Date/Time:

September 21, 2007 | Friday at 8:00pm

Seat and Price:

Seat Location Price

Patron VIP (101 & 103) (Reserved Seating) 3890

Patron (Reserved Seating) 3120

Lower Box (Reserved Seating) 3120

Upper Box A (Reserved Seating) 1670

Upper Box B (Reserved Seating) 890

Gen. Admission (Free Seating) 500

:mrgreen:

Yeah, I know. It feels great! Kaya gusto ko na ayusin na yung band para we can perform again. Right now we're practicing with the members we have. Our intended drummer kasi has no passion for the band. Maybe we'll play at the Seasons of RoXS(if you know what that is) kung ayos na kami by then.

hi jozen! i have a band, in fact i have two bands, but its not serious yet. i do hope that we can perform soon..halos puro jamming lang kami.but im not complaning rin..:mrgreen:

badtrip naman drummer niyo. and how do you pronounce RoXs? is that like Roses?

so..uhmm...you like to perform ah? HAHA!!!:lol:

Here's the lyrics dean!

this song was written by me!haha, i really like it and i'm so proud of it!

the music was done by my bandmate, cherry.

Love Is the Movement

Don’t make yourself miserable

Stop causing the pain

It’s not the answer you know

Hurting won’t solve anything

Don’t push me away

I’m here for you

I’ll hear you out

Let’s turn it around

Do anything to feel alive

Do anything to feel something familiar

No one has to know

No one has to know what you’re going through

Don’t make yourself miserable

Stop causing the pain

It’s not the answer you know

Hurting won’t solve anything

Don’t push me away

I’m here for you

I’ll hear you out

Let’s turn it around

It’s not too late

We’ll make things right

It’s not too late

We’ll end the pain right now

hi jozen! i have a band, in fact i have two bands, but its not serious yet. i do hope that we can perform soon..halos puro jamming lang kami.but im not complaning rin..:mrgreen:

badtrip naman drummer niyo. and how do you pronounce RoXs? is that like Roses?

so..uhmm...you like to perform ah? HAHA!!!:lol:

Of course I like to perform; it's a great feeling. haha Sana you guys can perform na rin para makita yung skillz niyo. And its pronounced like Seasons of Rocks.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7LGbfrAcWaU

a better version of love is the movement

the audio on this is way much better than that of the first video..i just realized nina that it must have been really hard for you to be singing in that cramped studio! have you watched paramore's video at mtv? the one where hayley said she wanted to "explode"?on stage that is..well, i guess you felt the same..haha.nga pala, feeling ko lang may crush yung may hawak nung camera dun sa drummer niyo kasi lagi siya sa kanya naka focus eh. ikaw nga minsan lang nakita..haha :mrgreen:

btw, your guitarist's guitar strap looks cool. is it hers?:mrgreen:

well well

namiis ko to ha

oy julienne. musta?:mrgreen:

Of course I like to perform; it's a great feeling. haha Sana you guys can perform na rin para makita yung skillz niyo. And its pronounced like Seasons of Rocks.

onga no? rocks! gosh..i feel stupid tuloy..haha

guys, i've been thread hopping and i just recently founf out that paramore is mentioned in spin magazine! now why am i talking about it? well, spin magazine is available at booksale..actually, back issues but not so back. there is a big chance that it will be available here..anyway, the point is..it is a must have!!!

wala lang.hehe :mrgreen:

the audio on this is way much better than that of the first video..i just realized nina that it must have been really hard for you to be singing in that cramped studio! have you watched paramore's video at mtv? the one where hayley said she wanted to "explode"?on stage that is..well, i guess you felt the same..haha.nga pala, feeling ko lang may crush yung may hawak nung camera dun sa drummer niyo kasi lagi siya sa kanya naka focus eh. ikaw nga minsan lang nakita..haha :mrgreen:

btw, your guitarist's guitar strap looks cool. is it hers?:mrgreen:

sobra!we're having a hard time looking for big studios here in cavite.

malaki yung studio na pinag ppraktisan namin dati nag close na yung studio nila so we have to work with what we have.

the guy holding the camera is gay!haha,we asked him to focus on our drummer kas baka makalimutan ng drummer namin yung palo niya.at least that way maaalala ng drummer namin.hehe:mrgreen:

yup, that's hers.ang cool noh?

sobra!we're having a hard time looking for big studios here in cavite.

malaki yung studio na pinag ppraktisan namin dati nag close na yung studio nila so we have to work with what we have.

the guy holding the camera is gay!haha,we asked him to focus on our drummer kas baka makalimutan ng drummer namin yung palo niya.at least that way maaalala ng drummer namin.hehe

yup, that's hers.ang cool noh?

we have pretty good studios here and top notch din yung gamit. anyway, so gay pala and for your drummer's cause rin pala..haha..okay...fine..hehe:mrgreen:

where did your guitarist buy that strap?:mrgreen:

we have pretty good studios here and top notch din yung gamit. anyway, so gay pala and for your drummer's cause rin pala..haha..okay...fine..hehe:mrgreen:

where did your guitarist buy that strap?:mrgreen:

i don't know.it was a gift from her brother kasi.

so i was in sm just this afternoon(august 4) and i saw these two CDs:

Image017.jpg

my heart skipped a beat..these were just ones on display..these two..

after i took the photo..a bought the one on the left..all that was left was riot..aww..hehe:mrgreen:

hey guys,

we're about to make this site : http://www.paramoremania.com (for filipinos)

try namin tapusin asap, suportahan nyo din ah ;D

Wow hanna! ASTIG yan ah! of course susuportahan namin yan! basta may special mention kami! joke!haha:mrgreen:

go!!!

ayos naman

hehe

adik pa din sa riot

pasaway ung awkif ko

tumatalon na

shetttttttttt

awww.. nag skip na? hehe..i rarely use my awkif and riot cds! ipod ako connect ko sa stereo.haha

Hey guys. Sors I've been gone for a few days. Been really busy with school (damn chinese) Anyway I just thought I'd talk about how Paramore is getting increasingly popular sa Pinas. Kanin while I was in Ash Creek (tambayan near our school) they were playing Misery Business. And right now as I'm writing this, they're playing Misery Business again on Mtv. It's real cool how word's starting to spread.

Guys!!!!!!

I need help.

hehe,

we'll be playing at my bandmate's school for their celebration sa UN day.

We were asked to play 5 songs.

we're gonna do 2 japanese songs.

1 or 2 pmore songs

and 1opm song.

i badly need suggestions for the paramore songs.

something upbeat and lively, preferably songs off RIOT!

Well if you're looking for upbeat, Pressure and Emergency are always good. But if you ask me, you should go with one upbeat and one not so upbeat like maybe That's What You Get. Brighter is also good, but it might not impress so much because it's sorta an easy song to do. Wish you luck on you gig.