Filipino fans unite!!

ninski

So, I'm making this thread cause I noticed there's been a lot of Filipino people here.

So Filipinos unite in this thread!

It doesn't matter if you're half-Filipino!

So yeah you can talk about anything you want just as long as its related to our country..

I have a question btw, what are your reactions when you found out that Rivermaya got disbanded?

didnt really feel anything..im not much of a fan of rivermaya anyway..but i got this weird idea that i should go and try out on an audition coz they're looking for a new vocalist, i gues..haha..didnt work out..hehe

omg..ang galing naman nian..alam nio ung tshirt ni hayley na LOVE IS THE MOVEMENT? that's cool dn eh..

hey, zashi! yeah, the love is the movement shirt is pretty cool too. i see you're from las pinas! i am too! im from philam village.

oh and welcome to the boards and this thread. post some more!;p

^yup pasukan, back to pressure again grrr!!!

thesis time na naman pero ok lang yan. It's a challenge

as for the tshirt, madaming paramore na design na nabibili sa Cartimar, Recto. Malapit sa Isetann, FEU at UE. Hanap lang kayo doon!!! malapit sa bilihan ng pirated EMO cds!!! May 3 Paramore shirts ako na nabili ko dun, post ko dito yung pic soon!!!

it actually includes:

Bonus Tracks:

12. When It Rains (Demo)

13. Misery Business (Acoustic) - Live from Q101 Chicago

14. Pressure (Acoustic) - Live from Q101 Chicago

15. For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic - Live from London

16. Born For This - Live From London

Other Exclusive Content Included:

Videos

*3 Live Videos filmed in London

*No Home But The Road" from The Vans Warped Tour 2007

*"Hallelujah" & "Misery Business" Music Videos

*"The Making Of RIOT!" In Studio Footage

Karaoke

*MVI contains special Karaoke tracks so that you can sing along with a few of your favorite songs from RIOT!

Extras

*Photo Gallery

*Paramore Merch Discount Code

*Make your own mix of "Misery Business" & "crushcrushcrush" with Nu-Myx

*Create your own ringtones with Ur-Tone

*Lyrics, Digital Booklet, Wallpapers, Buddy Icons & MORE!

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been around. I just felt like keeping away from the computer as much as possible during sem break. Anyway, Ninski, happy birthday in advance. As for the cd, huwag ka na umasa. Even I don't have one. haha

ABA! Biglang dami post ng mga tao dito ah! HAHA!!!

Pero teka...who is this guy wrecking this bonding of ours here?? EH ano nga naman kung di mag reply sa post mo?? Are you THAT important?? That's very offensive. We don't care if you "discovered" paramore because you didn't. FBR did. If you don't want us to treat you like this then DO NOT post here, okay?magalit ka kung magalit ka. in other words: WAG KA EPAL.

sorry guys..medyo late ang pag release ko ng steam. wala kami internet for five days eh! im glad that kuya migs,nina, and jozen posted here again. halos kami lang ni julienne nagusap for a while.haha and i see we have Lai here from NJ! welcome!:mrgreen:

Manny won!!!wooo!haha and about the desperate housewives Filipino "insult"..its okay..because we have excellent doctors here. its just a show.

i missed you, people! kwento naman kayo!!!:mrgreen:

haha

puro concert ng fob ang pinagusapan natin haha

anyways

asar di ako nakapunta sa mall tour ng the click five waaaaaaaaaaaa

GUYS, first of all, an "asshole" sent me this just today(dated November 9, 2007).

Capture_3.jpg

i don't even know why i wasted my time but i wanted to show you lang guys na this person has a BIG PROBLEM. Fuck him. COMMENT BACK. I will report this asshole to brent if he continues to insult us.

and if thorned lilac is reading this. at least get your english straight.masyado kang trying hard magmura so please, give us a break.

Anyway, Julienne! Jozen! you guys are here! what's up with you both? Nina! happy bati! haha

Talagang gusto niyo yung re- release ng riot ah? hehe. ang trip ko yung string tribute sa paramore eh. oh btw, i got my ipod "paramored" ang my guitar too..i'll post photos of it..haha

and here's a clip of my other paramore shirt courtesy of my girlfriend.

DSC007756.jpg

we wore identical shirts during the fob concert except hers had pete wentz's name on it.

^HOY DEANFUNKpinagkalat mo pang yung pm ko

learn to know what is private ok???

di mo kailangan yan pagkalat dito. Mag-isip ka nga.

Isa pa mag sori ka muna sa akin, sinabihan mo akong epal at asshoile e, nakakabad3p ka na.

para magkasundo tayo mag sori ka muna sa akin ok???? di naman maiintindihan ng mga mods yung sinanabi ko e kasi tagalog e foreign sila kahit i translate mo pa. Malakas ako sa mods so I assured na hindi ako ma ba-banned dito!!!

na ge-gets mo ba???

^ it's not a matter of being "malakas" sa mods

if you want us to respect you, then treat us with respect.

if you're saying na naging "jologs" 'tong site na 'to nung dumami yung pinoy i-prove mo muna.

we don't care if you "discovered" paramore 2 years ago.

ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT WE LOVE&SUPPORT PARAMORE AND WE DON'T CARE WHO KNEW ABOUT IT FIRST!!IT'S NOT A MATTER OF SAYING THAT "HEY!I DISCOVERED THEM 2 YEARS AGO" IT'S A MATTER OF EXPRESSING OUR APPRECIATION FOR THE BAND

and you're saying that we should immediately reply to one's posts, that's crazy.

don't expect us to spend every minute of every day, posting here!