MB song added to iTunes UK and Virgin Digital UK

nemesis90

it hasn't had hardly any radio play apart from kerrang! obviously, i haven't even seen the video on tv yet!

Same, and I always watch MTV2 and kerrang in the mornings and when I get in from school before my dinner. I had to go on FBR to see mb's video!

I have Virgin Media on my TV, would I be able to find mb on there? (I have no idea how to use it, i'm use to NTL.)

it hasn't had hardly any radio play apart from kerrang! obviously, i haven't even seen the video on tv yet!

I think there's something going on with Atlantic (the record label... or is it Warner?) in the UK. Cause Scuzz started playing the video, and then they just stopped and Kerrang have played it once or twice and MTV2 haven't played it at all (probably because they think it's not rock). The same thing happened with the All We Know video... the channels played it for about a week and then just stopped... so something doesn't seem right to me =/

Anyway, I'll buy Misery Business off iTunes now.

MTV2 haven't played it at all (probably because they think it's not rock).

Odd, because it was suppose to be first shown on mtv2 over in America. Yet they won't play it on MTV2 UK. Merr, it seems more that someone out there doesn't want UK fans, to get paramore things.

I've seen it about 4 times now on Scuzz, once or twice during the day and then a couple of times at around 1 in the morning.

Someone actually requested the MB video to be played on MTV2's Text, Drugs & Rock 'n Roll the other day but it wasn't played. It might be played closer to the single release, like on MTV2 Spanking New Music maybe......

I just checked iTunes and Misery Business is #57 in their Top 100 [most downloaded songs].

misery_business_itunes_small.png

^Click to enlarge

And it's above Arctic Monkey's new song which is a good sign for them... cause the Monkeys are big in the UK =D

I think it will chart definitely it moves up the download chart.

Someone actually requested the MB video to be played on MTV2's Text, Drugs & Rock 'n Roll the other day but it wasn't played. It might be played closer to the single release, like on MTV2 Spanking New Music maybe......

Yeah I've requested it on Text Drugs & Rock N Roll a few times, and I've seen a couple of other people request it too but when I requested it it was a few weeks back, when it was first out in the U.S so I thought them not having the video yet was the reason why they didn't play it, but they still haven't played it =/ Maybe if NME like Riot then it'll start getting played.