Whoa!

Nyx

Talk about cool music that can get you addicted after just a few listens! That's Paramore to me, and that's what brought me here. My fandom has started barely a week ago, but I already feel like they're going to be a HUGE part of what my music tastes consist of. Anyway!

I'm Alexandra, aged 17, and come from the waaaay far lands of Romania (that place with vampires and castles and stuff... vampires that don't actually exist? yeah, that one).

I like music, photography, tv and the internet, beer and rum (not at the same time :P), photoshopping random things and touching up photos, and many other random things. My musical tastes stay in the rock/metal sphere, but can vary from light alt-rock to death metal, so I listen to a lot of different stuff.

Uhh... ok, my brain just died, so that's about all you're getting out of me right now. I'd love to answer any questions you have to ask. :)

Hope my stay will be as fun as possible, and I look forward to getting to know more of you guys.

Toodles!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :D

I'd be honored to be the first Romanian on board, and I might just be, since I don't think 1 in 20 people know who Paramore are. But I'll try my best to promote the hell out of them.

No, Annmarie, I don't live in Transilvania, I live in Moldova, which is the region of Romania to the left of Dracula's home. :P

Hi Shape! :mrgreen: