RIOT! Sold Out?

So, talk about your RIOT! buying experience here...or, in particular, if you've found it to be sold out at any places you went...

For example, every Best Buy in and around the city of Richmond, VA (where I live) is now sold out of the album...and yeah, I bought a decent # of copies for all the people I offered to get a copy for from overseas...but still, there were 20 copies still in the Best Buy closest to me after I bought mine this morning...I went back this afternoon and there were none left. Completely sold out.

I went down the street to Walmart to pick up a copy with the voicetone...and after I bought mine, they had one copy left. One.

And Steph told me earlier today that her Best Buy, which is the largest one in Orange County, CA, was also completely sold out.

Anyone else having this experience? If so, I'd say that's very good news...if they can get restocked quickly :)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came to my nearest Hot Topic like an hour after it opened and about half of them were gone. I was somewhat dissappointed since I thought I'd have to beat my way through just to get one... uh psyche. But yeah, I got my copy, plus a Paramore shirt for a total of $20 bucks. I'm not even sure if the shirt I bought with the CD is even a guy's lmao.

what shirt was it?

It's a shirt that's not on the FBR Webstore or on the Hot Topic website. It's like, a gray shirt, with an orange fish on it, says Paramore about three times, and has a lot of bright colors on it. The shirt also comes in black, but I guess there were none there. After I bought the stuff, the chick gave me a card that has like three Paramore shirts I've never seen before, including mine on it, but it was black.

It's a shirt that's not on the FBR Webstore or on the Hot Topic website. It's like, a gray shirt, with an orange fish on it, says Paramore about three times, and has a lot of bright colors on it. The shirt also comes in black, but I guess there were none there. After I bought the stuff, the chick gave me a card that has like three Paramore shirts I've never seen before, including mine on it, but it was black.
yeah! that shirt haha see i went to hot topic last saturday, and they had that there to sell so i got it. and now eveyrones like NEW PARAMORE SHIRT WITH A FISH ON IT! and im like....wait i got that last week, haha so its confusing me