RIOT! Sold Out?

hahaha yeah i agree.

i dont know much about the billboard charts but it'd be cool if they got on it haha

Billboard are THE charts in the U.S. The #1 album on the Billboard charts is the #1 album in the country.

If Paramore were to get like Top 20, that would be AMAZING.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know of any major releases this week, so they could even have a good chance.

Well, there's Toby Keith, who isn't showing up on the iTunes charts because iTunes users don't tend to be big country fans...but he'll sell some albums. And Queens of the Stone Age will sell as well I would think...

But yeah...they've got a definite shot at really charting well...it's really exciting.

BTW, if anyone had trouble finding the album yesterday...keep checking back - Best Buy and other stores are restocking quickly - shifting stock around between stores and stuff like that - so it should be back in stock as early as today.

Well, there's Toby Keith, who isn't showing up on the iTunes charts because iTunes users don't tend to be big country fans...but he'll sell some albums. And Queens of the Stone Age will sell as well I would think...

But yeah...they've got a definite shot at really charting well...it's really exciting.

BTW, if anyone had trouble finding the album yesterday...keep checking back - Best Buy and other stores are restocking quickly - shifting stock around between stores and stuff like that - so it should be back in stock as early as today.

do you have any idea when are where we can check the billboard charts?

do you have any idea when are where we can check the billboard charts?

when does billboard show the sales? Like at the end of each week?

Well, Soundscan compiles the numbers and then Billboard puts their charts together based on those #s I believe...

Soundscan pulls daily #s, but you have to be a subscriber to their service (like a record label, etc.) to get those...the weekly #s run Tuesday thru Monday, I believe...and I think new Billboard charts come out on Wednesday? Not positive, but as soon as I have some info, I'll share it.

well, I went to the best buy in Franklin around 8 last night and they still had about 25 copies I was quite suprised.... although the woman at the register said that they had already sold about 20. So I guess they really stocked up there.

when does billboard show the sales? Like at the end of each week?

HDD [HitsDailyDouble] will begin charting numbers on Monday, but they come in slowly. They are pretty accurate with their sales figures. They aren't OFFICIAL [like Soundscan] . So they may be off by 1 or 2 thousand copies, but nothing major.

So we should have HDD numbers by Tuesday, most likely.

I have a feeling this CD is going to do pretty well, i'm excited to see.

Wellll I went to Hottopic and it looked like LOTS were gone there.... Most of the pink shirts were gone, there were only like four left and the rack was full the last time I went in, so that's good...

Best Buy was stacked though, so Idon't know... They had it out in more than one place, too though...

id like to go out just to see how many there are. I wasnt with my dad when he bought it XP

Your DAD bought it??? Like... For himself//you guys to share//or for you??

Because that'd be awesome if he listened to it with you...

My mom lets me listen to it when she's around, but I don't know if she'd go out of her way to listen to them on her own lol...

well today my girlfriend and I went to Target to pick up our copies (we had downloaded it a few days before the release day) and they only had 1 copy so I got it.

the case was kinda cracked in a few places so I switched the backing and the cover..and cd over to another clear case I had lying around. good as new. :D

well today my girlfriend and I went to Target to pick up our copies (we had downloaded it a few days before the release day) and they only had 1 copy so I got it.

the case was kinda cracked in a few places so I switched the backing and the cover..and cd over to another clear case I had lying around. good as new. :D

I do that ALL the time... Most of 'em are cracked now, though, so it's a challenge anymore...

Just an fyi in case you haven't seen the other thread - HitsDailyDouble is projecting they'll sell 35-40,000 copies in their first week, which, based on last week's Billboard #s, would put them solidly in the Top 20.

Amazing.

Holy crap is this album hard to find. I went to Best Buy and they were sold out, I called F.Y.E. and they were sold out, I called Target and they have no idea what the hell I'm talking about. Here was my conversation with the electronics department of my nearest Super Target:

Me: "Hi, I was wondering if you had Paramore's new CD in stock?"

Dude: "..Para More? I'll go check. *sits phone on desk* *starts talking to co-worker* Have you ever heard of Para More?"

Co-Worker: "...Nope"

Dude: "Me neither. I'll go look around"

Me: *sits on phone waiting for 10 minutes*

Dude: "Hello?"

Me: "Yeah?"

Dude: "I looked under P and M and it isn't there. Is she pop or rock or what?"

Me: It's a band, and Paramore is one word. Thanks anyway." *hangs up*

Ugh.

Oh, and Wal Mart doesn't have it either. Not sold out, they just don't have it.