RIOT! Sold Out?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy crap. thats crazy awesome.

i bought 3 copies, one from HT (along with the gray shirt with the fish, and at my HT they have paramore merch on the mannequins in the front window!) and 2 from best buy, (one for my friend). they all seemed pretty stocked up.. in the front rack too [= but at HT the only one i saw was the display cd. so maybe it was the last one or just my HT is crappy and they rarely stock their cd rack.. cause it seems empty already. and whats a voice tone?

I'm on vacation in Eureka Springs, Arkansas and the closest Wal Mart (in Berryville) didn't have it.. they never got it in. I hate this place.. I want to get back to civilization so I can buy RIOT!

*dies*

then they definately won't have it where i live.

gah. i hate this.

So I went to FYE today to get that version and they didn't have any left. Ha

I asked them what happened and how many they had to begin with. They said around 30 and they were all bought. The manager expects it to be the best seller of the month. I was shocked. All good news!

o shizzzzt. thats amazing.

wow.

PARAMORE is getting bigger by the second.

BEET THAT MTV

fuse owns

Well, I went to Circuit City to get mine. I should have gone to Best Buy because I hate Circuit City. Anyway, so I picked up one of the few that were left and went to the register. The guy rings up my cd and reads the song titles on the back and starts chuckling. Then he asked me how old the cd was. He read off the first song title and said "sounds a little too scene-ish for me". I said "Um, they're not that scene actually" and he goes "oh they sound like they are." :roll:

OHH!! i work at bestbuy!! and i was so scared that they werent gonna have it when i came in for work..cuase there was only 13!!!

i had the media guys hide one for me!! so i got a copy!! but i checked..and when i got in..there was still 8 availble.