So this Good Charlotte/Justin Timberlake Tour

GibbyPhills

Anyone one else think this is a brilliant idea? I mean I really dont like Good Charlotte and I never have but if this came over to the UK I would so go just to see JT. I was never orignally a fan of his but FutureSex/LoveSounds was easily the best album released last year in my opinion. Good to see him branch out to more people by doing this tour.

It's an interesting mix. On the Sauce Steven was was betting on J.T. coming out during Good Charlotte and vice versa, and although I'm not a big G.C. fan, I think Justin doing some of a Good Charlotte song could just be plain entertaining!

i think its a good idea because they will b more fans because there will b certain ppl there for GC and then ppl there for justin but then again some ppl might not go because they are different styles nd those ppl that like GC wont like justin nd visa versa

Ew. I can't belive you just said that! ;P

i was just kidding around.. though it would be interesting... yet i don't really

care for Akon.. yuck. hahaha. paramore is way way better then that!! hahaha..

maybe cartel will be next.. they just did a song with Wyclef Jean..

idk, i don't like GC as much now like i used to like them back when the were "better". i guess i just started to lose interest.. and their music kindah changed.. more pop.. ick. hahaha. but their single "The River" with M. Shadows was good.