Vid Clip of new song at Chain Reaction 1/26

snobrdrlbinkchik

this was one of the two video clips that we got last nite. My brother wanted to film the whole thing but the crowd went crazy for them. It's only 43 seconds long and you can't really hear the words clearly, but it's better than nothing! So yea it's a new song that they were testing out, its called the anaheim song (since we were in anaheim)..lol..enjoy...

sorry..i'm a loser..i uploaded the wrong one..give me like 6 mins..and u'll have the NEW one..

here's the set list in order:

All we know

Whoa

Here We Go Again

NEW SONG

Emergency

Pressure

My Heart

uh..they played about an hour and 10-20 minutes..it was such a small venue (400 capacity)..the stage was so small that when october fall played..their roadie was standing on stage ready to hand them their guitar..(in the middle of the song the lead took off his guitar and then needed it for the end of the song)....and iono if they do this at every show..but they were doing their own soundcheck...the whole band was also outside during the last bands performance..i didn't have the balls to go up to them..i figured that i'll get their autographs next concert (cuz i didn't have a sharpie!)..but turns out the concert i was gonna go to got cancelled!...

hey everyone....I'm snobrdrblinkchik's brother....I shot the video....I really liked the new song....Paramore was awesome on stage....if you've never seen em live, find a way to go....sell your kidneys or something cuz it's definately worth it....They've got the stage presence of bands that have been performing for decades....I can't wait till I can see em again....