Blog on The sauce

clowdiaa

one of the interns at fuse wrote a blog about Paramore's show yesterday!

http://fuseblog.typepad.com/the_sauce/

thers also about 7 pics...most of them are of hayley and one of all of em.

heres what she wrote

The Summer of Paramore

So first I thought I would introduce myself to you all. HIIII!! I'm Alyson, one of the interns on The Sauce this summer. You may remember me from segments such as the Intern Viewer Voted Video (I was The Fray loser). Oh well. After much therapy and countless nights crying myself to sleep, I have overcome the greif of my defeat. Now onto the fun stuff

So this is my first time blogging and I really don’t wanna start off sounding cheesy but I gotta do it… I WANT MORE PARAMORE!! Seriously guys, they could possibly be the coolest band ever. As a newly acquainted fan of the punk-rock genre I wasn’t really sure what to expect from Paramore when they came to the set yesterday. Yah I thought Misery Business was a good song and the video was cute, but once they got on the stage… I was completely blown away. Even during rehearsal when there were only 15 people in the studio they rocked out. 3 performances (including the rehearsal for me) was just not enough of them. Right when I got home last night I bought their entire CD off iTunes. If you haven’t checked out the CD yet, which you should be ashamed of yourself for not, you HAVE to. And make sure to keep checking up on fuse.tv for a special Fuse Web Exclusive. There’s plenty more exciting insider news to come from the interns this summer, so make sure you bookmark this page, cause you’re not gonna wanna miss out!!

Peace in the Middle East,

Alyson

• Like 1