Hallelujah - The Confirmed 2nd Single?

Okay, so I bought RIOT! today at Best Buy and decided to rip it onto my computer using Windows Media Player.

I located the folder that it ripped the files into and found that it had titled Misery Business and Hallelujah like this:

04 Misery Business - First Single

03 Hallelujah - Second Single

So Hallelujah is the second single?

Sorry if a thread has already been made about this, it just caught me by surprise when I saw it.

latley eveyrones been obsessed with what the new singles gunna be....i dont get it. who cares, all of the riot songs kick ASS. we dont GOTTA choose a song to be the single...screw window's. window's isnt paramore. paramore is paramore, and when they disside to say what the next single will beee they will say it.

end of story haha

latley eveyrones been obsessed with what the new singles gunna be....i dont get it. who cares, all of the riot songs kick ASS. we dont GOTTA choose a song to be the single...screw window's. window's isnt paramore. paramore is paramore, and when they disside to say what the next single will beee they will say it.

end of story haha

You don't have to be so rude. I made a thread about this because I found it interesting that it was labeled that way. When I insert my CD it says it's an F.Y.E. CD.. so apparently F.Y.E. titled the songs like that. Not windows.

I am aware we can't trust this and will have to wait for word from the band to really know what the next single is. Oh, and I'm not obsessed with what the next single is going to be.. I couldn't care less quite honestly.

I love how people can't even make a thread about something without being accused of various things. Jeez.

In my humble opinion, I believe it's a good choice for a single. The song is awesome and catchy. We might not see it this way because, well, it is an old song that was recorded on the new album, and I suppose we were obviously expecting/hoping that a new song became a single. But that's just me... don't kill me :o