I guess this topic goes here? What was your first cd?

conspiracy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a spice girls cd lol. I remember my first single though. Bwitched - C'est la vie! lmao

lmfao! I had that Bwitched single too! hahah

And yeah my first CD was the Spice Girls.. but before that (on tape hahah) was a mix of Michael Jackson songs lmfao.

Ohh yeah!! Tapes! lol Forget all about em..my first tape was a 4 non blondes one lol.[/i]

Probably a spice girls cd lol. I remember my first single though. Bwitched - C'est la vie! lmao

lmfao! I had that Bwitched single too! hahah

And yeah my first CD was the Spice Girls.. but before that (on tape hahah) was a mix of Michael Jackson songs lmfao.

Ohh yeah!! Tapes! lol Forget all about em..my first tape was a 4 non blondes one lol.[/i]

my first tape was Mary Kate and Ashley and friends. hahaha. and then one with the songs from Free Willy.. and then The Macarena. Hahaha

wow, just wow.

I actually had a sympathy liking for Good Charlotte, I felt really bad for all of the shit they got on Warped Tour, and just in general for being "posers", etc.

Look at Joel handing out the same comments about Kelly that get thrown at him all the time. That is really lame. How low can you get?

oh thanks for the link btw <3

• 1 month later...

I lost respect for Joel when he was 26 and going out with someone who was 17 (she just turned 18 a month ago). And Kelly Clarkson rocks. She owns new Good Charlotte (I like them, but couldn't stand their last CD, I even liked Chronicles).

I'm not totally sure if this was indeed my first CD, but I like to say it is because it is one of the greatest CDs of all time.

Big Willie Style by Will Smith

Doesn't get much better than that.