I guess this topic goes here? What was your first cd?

conspiracy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first cd i ever got was baskstreet boys- black and blue and britney spears- oops i did it again.

i gladly threw them away a couple years ago

the first cd i ever bought with my own money though was umm good charlottes the young and the hopeless which i thought was amazing but now i hate them so that album went bye bye.

btw, it was benji who said that stuf about kelly clarkson (yeah...i was a fan at the time and did some research) and it was actually a joke and they resolved everything with her. Joel wouldn't say that because he hung out with kelly clarkson for a photoshoot with teen people and they were good friends.

first cd i ever got was baskstreet boys- black and blue and britney spears- oops i did it again.

the first cd i ever bought with my own money though was umm good charlottes the young and the hopeless which i thought was amazing but now i hate them so that album went bye bye.

btw' date=' it was benji who said that stuf about kelly clarkson (yeah...i was a fan at the time and did some research) and it was actually a joke and they resolved everything with her. Joel wouldn't say that because he hung out with kelly clarkson for a photoshoot with teen people and they were good friends.[/quote']

same here

i was such a hardcore gc fan from when young and hopeless came out till after i saw them live lol

it was an amazing show though i just grew out of them i guess =\

were you ever a member on the boards?

The All-American Rejects - Move Along, Fall Out Boy - Take This To Your Grave, From Under The Cork Tree. All at the same time...

*Just got into music a year or so ago

Actually...

No It was Black and Blue by Backstreet Boys in second grade, but I never opened it until recently when I...felt I had to take my anger out on something. >_<''

my first cd was when i was 4 yrs old, it was Master of Puppets by Metallica, which is my favorite of all time, the next three i got were White Lion, Big Game.. Skid Row, self titled and faith no more, the real thing lol.. i was a metal head hehe back in 1990 - 1991

^ wow.

i dont know what my 1st cd was. probably some like little kid movie soundtrack or something lmao. i had this 1 cd me and my friend were like obsessed with when we were idk like 6 or something, shed come over and wed put it on and sing the same song over and over and over again. wow i wanna hear that song again haha.

hmm the first tape i ever remembering carrying around in a walkman was The Cranberries. but first cd was obviously Spice Girls. i was so excited for their rumored reunion tour.....very sad it never happened. then again when i saw them live i got jipped b/c that idiot ginger decided to leave.

oh yes....good ol' cassette tapes....

Deep Blue Something - Home (i dont think i listened to any song besides Breakfast at Tiffany's...for real...i dont think i ever listened to any of the rest. HA)

i also used to listen to my parents' soundtrack for "The Wanderer" a lot...i bought my own copy of the cd a few years ago. it rules...if you like oldies music, like myself.

and i think the first single i ever had was Semi Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind.

Wow, first cd. Mine was Eve 6's self titled, in like 3rd grade, lol. And my first tape was Fiona Apple's Tidal a few years before, I'm still a huge fan of hers. When I was younger, I was into a lot of weird music like fiona apple, alanis morrisette, oasis, beck, and radiohead. (Well, I guess they aren't really weird, but picture little eight year old me, running around singing, "I've been a bad, badddd girl!") LOL

btw' date=' it was benji who said that stuf about kelly clarkson (yeah...i was a fan at the time and did some research) and it was actually a joke and they resolved everything with her. Joel wouldn't say that because he hung out with kelly clarkson for a photoshoot with teen people and they were good friends.[/quote']

same here

i was such a hardcore gc fan from when young and hopeless came out till after i saw them live lol

it was an amazing show though i just grew out of them i guess =\

were you ever a member on the boards?

whoa sorry it took me awhile to reply...i forgot to check back you probobly wont see this but anyway

on their official messge boards i think i posted like...twice?

i dunno...the boards were too slow for me and i just got annoyed with it.

my love for them only lasted over the summer of last year though...it was very short

now i hate them so that album went bye bye.

i probobly shouldn't say i hate them, because in a way, i kinda still "like" their music as much as i hate saying it

i really just grew out of their music like you did.

although i don't listen to them anymore.

when people mention how much they hate Gc i don't say anything, because if i never liked gc i would probobly have never heard of rancid or nofx (which is kinda sad to say)