Shiny Toy Guns

lavina15

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

me too, her voice is really carries and it sounded freaking epic. expecially on dont cry out or their unreleased songs.

I hope the new girl is good

theres supposed to be the first new track posted tonight.

season of poison woooo

Hey Erica what did you think of it?

I'm in two minds about her voice and the heavier sound of the song it just doesn't seem right. I've just downloaded the track so it might be different when it's on my iPod but i'm so not sure about it when she sings it reminds me of Goldfrapp

I'm starting to get into it and it made a difference being on my iPod but i'm still not sold on her voice as it's too familiar to other singers but I think she will do a good job.

I wish however that the song didn't sound like Marylin Manson (mobscene maybe?) and also that there was more of an electronic sound.

It's exciting that their is new music by them :D

I like it.

Sure it takes time to adjust that it's not Carah's voice there anymore, it's Sisely. She has an unique voice and I like it.

I think the song rocks.

i'm the same. i feel like i'm one of the only people who actually quite likes the new song. it's crap that carah is gone and everything, but it's not as if their new stuff is bad or anything. i like the song. i feel like the rest is going to be good as well.

• 1 month later...