Paramore Vs. Chris Brown

FueledByHoriyo

that argument reminds this girl now i really hate.(i think hayley desribes her perfectly in misery buniess) any wayss... she always trys to tell me how her music (rap/hip hop) is SOOO much better than my music (rock/alternative) she claims rihanna has way more talent then hayley, wen that of course could never b true cuz rihanna cant really sing and dance at the same time (sorry if it offens any one) and hayley can head bang and sing amazingly... also including that paramores lyrics are a little bit more deeper than "umbrealla ella ella eh eh" ha. yea.,

i really cant stand ppl like that

What is your point???...HUH?

You actually think that Paramore are better then CHRIS BROWN??? If so you are truly deluded my dear cousin and im sincerly sorry that you are suffering some sort of illness that has made you so blind to Chris Brown's music. But dont you worry, when I become a successful Psychiatrist I shall look into your condition and help you overcome this illness that seems to be called 'The Psychotic opposition to Chris Brown disorder' (if you havent overcome your condition by the time im a psychistrist). You need help my dear and that girl from Paramore needs help and a new hairstylist and a new wardrobe IMMEDIATELY!!! Before the fashion police come. If you have a come-back then plz do not hesitate to do so, I look 4ward to it...lol

xxx

LMFAO Sorry but she just typed a load of rubbish! And she's the true deluded one. I love your come back.

Chris brown just really irks me, his songs aren't even probably by him. How can you even compare Paramore to Chris Brown? They are totally different genres, and of course Paramore would come top. :P

Hayley vs Rhianna? LOL If someone could just shove an umbrella down Rhianna's throat I would have a day of peace from that song, and i'd love you for ever.

Well said. About what u said in the 2nd and 3rd paragraph. I don't understand the 1st paragraph. I don't know what rubbish means. Sry. :???:

Was that to me? :P

I couldn't think of anything that wasn't rude/swearing, so I just said rubbish.

Originally it was "She just typed a load of bull"

I think all the guys are kinda good looking, Jeremy is really sweet and adorable, his voice is somewhat of a little boy to me. :)

Chris Brown is cute and sexy and all but compared to paramore.. no chance! hahaha.. i love chris but paramore wins my vote! plus, the guys in paramore are pretty much a lot more hotter then chris.. (sorry chris!!! lol)

Ain't that the truth! ;)

I don't like the boys like that. I mean they're good looking, but I don't have a..... "hopeless teenie crush" On them. No offense to others.

hah yea. the guyz in paramore are good looking (better than chris brown)..

but im not one of those crazzy obsessed ppl who swears they will marry him. like 11 year old girls and zac effron