Fall Out Boy or Panic! At The Disco

FueledByHoriyo

I've seen both live multiple times and I don't know what is with the overtheatricalness of everything lately, but what happened to the good ol' concert? I loved Panic! at the 2005 Nintendo Fusion tour, when they were fairly unknown (they opened for TSL, and Boys Night Out, that is fairly unknown in my opinion) and they rocked. It was just a good show and they did what they had to. And I still love Fall Out Boy's old school (mainly for my addiction to the Pro's and Con's of breathing) but both bands I have seen recently (FOB in May and P!ATD in November) and in my opinion by making these huge over the top shows (mainly P!ATD) I think they have lost a connection with the audience. I am to busy worrying that the snake is going to crawl off stage and attack me to listen to the music. Plus the Brent Wilson fiasco. I liked Brent!

Okay I lost track of what I was saying. Old School FOB wins hands down. But neither if it were Infinity on High.

Yes, I do agree that they appear like arrogant jerks however.

i'm pretty much the same. i don't get why the concert has to be turned into a circus.

and panic has never been the same for me since the whole brent issue.

and it doesn't really get better than old fall out boy.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love both of the bands actually. id perfer FOB over panic cause i think FOB's songs are amazing and patricks voice can cheer anyone up.sure pete's conceited but thats not what the band is about. it about the music not the people in it. the people in the band can make a difference in whether u like them or not but a band should mostly be about the music. also i like that fob is so tight with their fans. its pretty rad.

and panic seems a bit different than they used to be,but i still love them. i mean of course im gonna buy their new cd. i dont care if anyone doesnt want me to, im still gonna. AND!! i like pretty muchlike all fobs cds except a few from from under the cork tree and a few from infinity on high

i'm pretty much the same. i don't get why the concert has to be turned into a circus.

and panic has never been the same for me since the whole brent issue.

and it doesn't really get better than old fall out boy.

You have said what took me an entire flippin paragraph to say perfectly in one sentence, you are my hero :)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't listen to either of them, but I hate FOB more, their songs just don't sound good to me, and they all sound the same.

Panic! At The Disco, has a nice unique beat, so I vote for them.

But like I said I said, I don't listen to either.

But FOB stinks, but Pete is cute. :)

• 7 months later...