i have a question on RIOT! bonus trax

ok so i bought RIOT! from Best-Buy because i thought that it was supposed to have like 3 bonus trax on it .... so i got it and it doesnt so i was wondering.... was it really supposed to have them or did i have to order it special or what????? (oh yeah and im kinda ticked that it only has the lyrics to four/five songs in it cause i cant print anything) oh and i hope i posted this in the right section

if you look on the back of the cd and it lists the bonus tracks, you're supposed to have them, if they're not listed, they're not on them. i went to best buy like a week ago, and i decided to see if there was any riot! cds left for the hell of it, and they had 2 different copies, one with and one without bonus tracks. so its likely you got a copy without them.

Only the first batch had the bonus tracks. And I'm guessing Best Buy didn't had a lot printed of that version, because they probably weren't expecting to sell it out so fast. The BB in our area only had those CDs for the first 4 days (I got the 3rd to the last copy), and when they restocked it was with the standard - no extres CD.

Only the first batch had the bonus tracks. And I'm guessing Best Buy didn't had a lot printed of that version, because they probably weren't expecting to sell it out so fast. The BB in our area only had those CDs for the first 4 days (I got the 3rd to the last copy), and when they restocked it was with the standard - no extres CD.

Yep, that's correct...

• 9 months later...