Multi-Colored Pants...

LikeDays

God, I hope they don't. It's impossible to find something that no one else does that doesn't look completely rediculous...

But I found a couple old pairs of jeans that I'm going to dye... They're lighter denim, and I think I'm going to bleach them anyway... So it should work...

Haha, I'm cheating :)

hm if i were u i'd wait for sept to come around becuase then stores get a load of jeans in for back to school stuff.

and i dont know how big your mall is but like go to every store (skater, pre,p whatever) there bound to have some type of colored jeans. or like this maybe sound very cheap but uh thrift store. i hardly go in those but some times you can make very good finds.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, not our mall....

really, you don't understand... the town I live in is SO insanely prep it's not even funny.. colored jeans are a little out of the norm, so it'll be years before we get them here....

Sooooo I bleached a dyed a coupled pairs of mine... Red and green :D

The green ones are kind of a greyish but they're still way neat.... and the red turned like... pinkish orange....

And I"m thnking about buying cheap white jeans to dye because it worked out surprisingly well...

And it's a WHOLE lot cheaper.

Yeah, I know that, but that never matters.

Trust me, I've tried it plenty of times before...

My hips are way too damn big, and if the jeans fit the hips, chances are they'll be too big in the waist and they'll do nothing but fall down...

It's a chore to find pants.

Yeah, I know that, but that never matters.

Trust me, I've tried it plenty of times before...

My hips are way too damn big, and if the jeans fit the hips, chances are they'll be too big in the waist and they'll do nothing but fall down...

It's a chore to find pants.

that sucks bb

old navy and hollster are wide in the hips.

and old navy have red pants this season. :)

and those pants on that site are only located in pa? D:! Im going there next month but I dunno if its any close to that city.

and those pants are tripp brand, you'd think they would sell them at hot topic (they sell mostly tripp pants)

it's like £40 for skinny jeans in topshop :o Rip off. I brought some skinny jeans from asda for a fiver last year and they're still in good condition.

Wonder if Primark does any LOL Because all I see is smock top glory is most shops lately. Hmm, the big h&m might have some.

So wish I could buy online! You guys have all the awesome shops.

and those pants on that site are only located in pa? D:! Im going there next month but I dunno if its any close to that city.

and those pants are tripp brand, you'd think they would sell them at hot topic (they sell mostly tripp pants)

Yeah, I figured they'd have 'em too... They don't have any in the store or on the site though...

But that's okay, because it keeps everyone around me from beating me to it LOL...

I would order from there but I dont understand the sizing....

for examp.

W2832

would be waist 28 and length 32?

I dunno what that translates to ...a 1, 2, 3?

Yeah I don't get that either. I know I'm usually an 8 in UK sizes, which is a 4 here, but they don't measure in inches so I don't know what those numbers mean.

Yeah I don't get that either. I know I'm usually an 8 in UK sizes, which is a 4 here, but they don't measure in inches so I don't know what those numbers mean.

Oooooh, I remember my size 4 days...

Then I grew hips. Now I'm anywhere from a 5 to a 9 depending on the jeans. It's rediculous how much they vary...

I would order from there but I dont understand the sizing....

for examp.

W2832

would be waist 28 and length 32?

I dunno what that translates to ...a 1, 2, 3?

yeah. its like mens sizing.

heres the size chart.

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaticPageDisplay?storeId=12556&catalogId=19551&identifier=ts1%20size%20guide%20and%20washcare

but i wouldnt order from topshop if you live in the US because it would cost so much money.

Yeah, I like those. I really want the topshop ones, but it's really quite a rip off.

And the ones from topshop, it doesn't give any indication in the size chart as to sizing of those pants. The size chart is done in centimeters, and if those pants are in inches then that's just confusing as hell.

Haha, sizes are never easy. They are different everywhere. You could be a large at one place and a small at another.

Yeah, exactly... I'm usually around a five...

Don't ever shop at Delia's for anything but shirts...

I got up to like an 11 in pants and they still didn't fit... I gave up.

So I'm like an XS in shirts, and about a 14 in pants when I go there LOL....

yeah. its like mens sizing.

heres the size chart.

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaticPageDisplay?storeId=12556&catalogId=19551&identifier=ts1%20size%20guide%20and%20washcare

but i wouldnt order from topshop if you live in the US because it would cost so much money.

true about the money..the oonly topshop in the US is in NY. THAT SUCKS.

I was looking at that size chart page before but I couldnt find a part on there that has to do with pants.

and thats cool about forever21 ill have to check there when I go to the macarthur mall for the apple store.. the forever21 here has only accessories. the one at macarthur sells the clothes which is stupid.