Multi-Colored Pants...

LikeDays

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my brightly coloured jeans from Urban Outfitters website, they were on sale :D £9.99 wow! I got red and turquoise green, and I love em!

Aww you got it from the website! I thought you might of got it from the shop which is why I mentioned it to my friend on Monday. So we went onto the net and got maps to it LOL but when we got there, there weren't no sales on them, and they were like 40, plus they only had aqua and a darkish un-normal blue.

^ I wear mine lol and there is a girl at school who has sooooooo many different colours and she wears them all the time and they look great on her

I heard that like, Europe and UK's fashion is two years ahead of US. But that was awhile ago, who knows. Not everyday do I see someone with red pants on outside lol.

Aww you got it from the website! I thought you might of got it from the shop which is why I mentioned it to my friend on Monday. So we went onto the net and got maps to it LOL but when we got there, there weren't no sales on them, and they were like 40, plus they only had aqua and a darkish un-normal blue.

Oh, yeah i got them from the site, but they seem to be sold out of the £9.99 ones now, but I agree, 40 quid is way too much for jeans, well for me it is. Try Camden, I've never looked but my friend that I meantioned earlier has got some of hers from there and she said they are badly priced but I dont really know what that is supposed to mean, but its worth a look. I think she said it was past the market, more towards Camden Lock end.

I heard that like, Europe and UK's fashion is two years ahead of US. But that was awhile ago, who knows. Not everyday do I see someone with red pants on outside lol.

I dunno, its possible. Ive seen a lot of strange fashion in Central London...very strange and I've never seen it anywhere else, but I dunno. One of the main places that sells them is Urban Outfitters and its an American shop so i guess that is U.S fashion and we only have like 5 or 6 shops in the whole of the UK anyway

I seriously haven't seen anyone besides Hayley and the guys wear red or green pants/jeans. If anybody does have the guts around here to wear it, i'll be amazed.

i saw some girls wearing them t projekt rev. but at concerrt there all always ppl dressing differnt

I liked the red pair in primark for a tenner, but the colour was a bit like washed out. But merr once i've got money i'm after them lol

yeah i know what you mean. theyre a bit darker.

if i see brighter ones in town somewhere next week i'll probs blagg them aswell.

gonna be more on the prowl for yellow ones though (H)

yeah i know what you mean. theyre a bit darker.

if i see brighter ones in town somewhere next week i'll probs blagg them aswell.

gonna be more on the prowl for yellow ones though (H)

The only place i've seen yellow ones was quite a shop in Camden, and Topshop.

Oh, yeah i got them from the site, but they seem to be sold out of the £9.99 ones now, but I agree, 40 quid is way too much for jeans, well for me it is. Try Camden, I've never looked but my friend that I meantioned earlier has got some of hers from there and she said they are badly priced but I dont really know what that is supposed to mean, but its worth a look. I think she said it was past the market, more towards Camden Lock end.

Yeah we went Camden on Monday, as we thought they might sell them there as they sell anything :P We found a shop can't remember the name, it was inbetween the Lock and the tube station. But the sizing was a bit funny so we left it. We might go back down there but it's 2 tubes away from us, like oxford street - both a pain to get to. :P

aw. well a mate of mine got her yellow ones from primark, but stuff always flies off the shelfs in there.

Yeah, I don't like primark anyways, but when you go in there to get something, you always have to mind the clothes people have dropped on the floor, forgetting to pick up and it's always crowded.

i love those

i wish they shipped to canada

they could make quite a lot of money off me

I saw jeans similar to the ones the band wears.

it was in boston and I think the store was called hootenanny :P

or something similar to that.

but I don't think they have a website, but they do have a myspace

they have just about every color of the rainbow or slim jeans/pants, but I'm pretty sure they don't sell them online. so you would have to go to the store. but if you want them badly then I guess it's worth the trip :P

hope that helps :)

oh and P.S. I think the jeans were made by lip service, but again I'm not entirely sure. Just visit their myspace and they have a list of all the brands they carry :)

Yeah, I don't like primark anyways, but when you go in there to get something, you always have to mind the clothes people have dropped on the floor, forgetting to pick up and it's always crowded.

haha, yeah its always a mess!

like digging for gold to find what you want.