Multi-Colored Pants...

LikeDays

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heyy, i know hayley gets a lot of her clothes and shoes and accessories from buffalo exchange. they sell a lot of urban outfitters brands like sparkle & fade and lux for discounted prices (often 20 bucks knocked off the original.)

but if you guys want like, the cutest neon colored skinny jeans ever, just hit your local victoria's secret. (i kno, i kno...jeans at a lingerie store??)

but trust me guys, me and my sis get them there all the time. they're in the VS Pink section. they have neon blues and pink and yellows and oranges. and they're stretch jeans (so you can get them over hips quite easily) the fit is really good, and they're super cute and quite cheap too. not the 70 dollar urban outfitters rip off jeans. hope this helps! =D

yeah..uhh.. you can get ones from Hot Topic for like 30 bucks...but I get the guy pants...they're cheeper and comfier...hyaha but yeah, they have green, blue, red, pink, purple....denim shades up the wazoo...yeah...they have lots of pants...for cheep...

• 1 month later...

i got yellow pants at old navy for like, 7 bucks. i've seen loads of them in stores but not online.

i got red ones at jcpenny for 40 a while ago.

a girl i've talked to on buzznet said she got her skinnies (white, red, teal, yellow) at wet seal, but again i haven't found them on the webstore

this site has a lot of stuff.

http://hayley.checkered-vans.com/blog/buypants.php