OMG we can still win aol breakers!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okaay so apparently paramore didn't win? jonas brothers did. that same girl posted a bulletin right now that says:

"I got this from a staff member of AOL:

"Thank you for your feedback. Even though Paramore is currently listed with more votes, those votes came in after the competition was over and they do not count. The Jonas Brothers have been elected the winner of the 'ID, Please' category. We will be announcing this on AOL Music next week.

Thanks,

Beta Ateb"

as posted by SupercalifragillisticexpialiJONAS."

wtf. isn't that like false advertising or something if aol kept showing that paramore's %s were going up when they didn't even count?!?!?!

okaay so apparently paramore didn't win? jonas brothers did. that same girl posted a bulletin right now that says:

"I got this from a staff member of AOL:

"Thank you for your feedback. Even though Paramore is currently listed with more votes, those votes came in after the competition was over and they do not count. The Jonas Brothers have been elected the winner of the 'ID, Please' category. We will be announcing this on AOL Music next week.

Thanks,

Beta Ateb"

wtf. isn't that like false advertising or something if aol kept showing that paramore's %s were going up when they didn't even count?!?!?!

whaaaat?!?!

thats fucked up. they shouldve at least closed the polls

That's bullshit.. the poll officially stopped taking votes after Paramore hit 43% and The Jonas Brothers had 40%.. I can still pull up that damn xml file to prove it.

*pulls it up*

Yup, it closed after Paramore hit 2,484,368 votes and The Jonas Brothers had 2,337,901.

And I wasn't aware that AOL staff members reply to feedback.. because leaving your email is OPTIONAL so why would they reply to that stuff? Or how, rather.

That's bullshit.. the poll officially stopped taking votes after Paramore hit 43% and The Jonas Brothers had 40%.. I can still pull up that damn xml file to prove it.

*pulls it up*

Yup, it closed after Paramore hit 2,484,368 votes and The Jonas Brothers had 2,337,901.

And I wasn't aware that AOL staff members reply to feedback.. because leaving your email is OPTIONAL so why would they reply to that stuff? Or how, rather.

woah you're right. you should e-mail that!

when that girl posted that bulletin i was like WHAAAT!!!

*copies and pastes to paramore forums* loll

everyone knows paramore is way more amazing than the jonas brothers.

(:

Here is the part of the xml file that shows the results:

−Answer aID="713541" aWeight="0" aText="Paramore">

Don't worry about Authorized votes and Non Authorized votes.. they are all counted together in the final vote count for the band because this poll allows you to vote more than once and it's considered fair game. As you can see.. Paramore was clearly the winner.