Next time I see Hayley..

samuel

next time i see hayley, i want to give her this shirt i found at my friends estate sale that says "Nashville!" on it. it has no sleeves, and i know she likes to wear tees during the summer with no sleeves and shes from tenn, so i figured id give it to her. good idea?

um. we both love paramore. and have profiles on there message board. DUH!! WE'RE FRIENDS =] yeah. i would just be completey stoked if she wore it and everything! i want to win those tickets for the nyc show soo bad. its my bday the day before and that would be an awesome time to give her the shirt!

um. we both love paramore. and have profiles on there message board. DUH!! WE'RE FRIENDS =] yeah. i would just be completey stoked if she wore it and everything! i want to win those tickets for the nyc show soo bad. its my bday the day before and that would be an awesome time to give her the shirt!

oh.. and now we're friends on myspace cause i just got the request! (:

oh my god i hoe you win the tickets,the day after your birthday? dang i wish they come ehre around my birthday, that would be the best birthday ever.

and yes that would be the perfect time to give the shirt! :)

epp. i hope i win. like soo bad!! i love meeting new people especially paramore fans! btw: thats such a nice photo of hayley and you! dont you just love her?

mhm!

same here i love meeting paramore fans!(: loll

and thank yoou (: yes i doo, she's my hero. i absolutley love herrr! (:

• 5 months later...