I'm new :)

letyourheartwin

Hey - welcome to both new members posting here! I'm Brent - if you guys need any help with anything, feel free to ask!

And you saw them at Bamboozle? Wow...I saw pics of that crowd...that was insane looking...crazy!

heyy! wow, i didn't think anyone would post back and then i saw how many people did and WOW, thanks guys, i feel so welcome here!

yes i was at bamboozle. yes it was a crazy crowd! lol there was times during some of the performances where i was sure i'd never make it out of the pit alive, but i did and here i am.

my favorite paramore song?? ahh that's a very hard question seeing as i can't stop putting RIOT! in and listening to it all the way through. uhh my favorites have to be That's What You Get, Hallelujah, Miracle, Pressure, and Whoa. We Are Broken kind of reminds me of september 11th, so that kind of holds a special place in my heart. (i live on long island in new york, so it was a very scary day for me and people from my town died.) but that song makes me feel so much better and makes me feel like the world isn't as bad as it sometimes seems.

paramore is absolutely amazing, and i really hope to see them live again sooon!