Eisley

tsunamibombx

what can i say? i love them to death.

i saw them live on july 20th. i've reached a new level of adoration towards them.

Oh yeah, live they are wonderful. I've only saw them the once and that was 18 months ago, they won't be touring again proper anywhere until next year and the UK was meant to be about Feb/March but I think it'll get pushed back.

Oh yeah, live they are wonderful. I've only saw them the once and that was 18 months ago, they won't be touring again proper anywhere until next year and the UK was meant to be about Feb/March but I think it'll get pushed back.

but the good thing about that is that it means they're writing/recording.

but the good thing about that is that it means they're writing/recording.

Yeah, all the writing is finished as far as the rough work is concerned. So hopefully the next month or two will be a bit of a cleaning up process, sorting the songs out then getting them on disk for our listening pleasure. :D

Yeah, all the writing is finished as far as the rough work is concerned. So hopefully the next month or two will be a bit of a cleaning up process, sorting the songs out then getting them on disk for our listening pleasure. :D

i'm excited. i have every album and no disappointments yet. but i doubt there ever will be.