Greetings from Israel :)

Chesh

So.. I'm new here

My name is Idan, I'm 18 years old from Israel

I knew Paramore since 2005 when they were on the warped tour but never really got into them. I started listening to them since the summer of 2006

my favorite song is probably Emergency and I might fly and see them in London :D

I hope it's worth it. I would be very disappointed if I won't meet them

is it hard to meet them? also, are video cameras allowed at their shows?

heyy!

cool stuff!

im emily

welcome =D

and yes its SO worth it btw =P

they are incredible live

and yeah it may be a little tricky meeting them now seeing as they are getting rather popular =)

Seeing you're from London, are you going to the astoria show? do they allow cameras there? and they should sign on stuff after the show? or it's normally on warped tour's

Whoa, you got the vinyls too! Was all the stuffed shipped over just for you, or is it in stores there? just woundering.. hehe

Anywhoo, welcome to the boards I'm Stephy. =]

Nah I got them from ebay

Hi to all of you :)

Welcome - I'm Brent - if you need any help with anything on the site, just ask!

As for London, usually you can meet them after the show, but I guess it's anyone's guess as they get more and more popular...by this fall, who knows? I would think they'll still try to come out and talk to the fans though...

And it's worth it anyway just to see them play live...

As for video cameras, that's up to the venue, but Paramore never has a problem with cameras...now, if you're trying to take in a full-fledged video camera, the venue may not like it, but if it's just a normal digital camera that also does video, I would think it'd be ok in most cases....call the venue and ask...

And again - welcome!!!