Hallelujah to be 2nd Single in UK

I'm sure It'll be the same thing... I've never heard of bands releasing more than one single at a time...

Which kind of sucks... Just because everyone knows it doesn't mean it should absolutely be released as a single...

I was REALLY hoping for Crush or That'sWhatYouGet.....

And what's with everything going on in the UK... They (the uk/paramore) love them (the uk/paramore--use them interchangably, lol) more than their own country... Lame.

crush was the last video i wanted them to do. paramore already released a song about relationships and stuff. they really need a song thats differnt liek hallegiuah (yea i cant spell)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They won't record a video for it, I mean, when will they have time? If it's released on September 3rd...they go straight from Warped to Europe. Unless it's like, a live video.

maybe they already did the video then did warped. mcr did that for "i dont love you" and they also did teenagers in the middle of the tour. so maybe on a free day they will shoot it.

I know of a few bands that made vids while on tour-- Eisley did that with "Memories." So if very doable to do on the road.

I can see a cool video for this song if the director/concept creator of the video took a literal approach to "Somehow everything's gonna fall into the place." I can see some guy trying to beat the clock to reach a girl and tell her how he feels. And then it could be ironic how he doesn't have "nothing but time on [their] hands." I don't know... The bridge could be something more action-y, maybe he's jumping over things or running out into the middle of the street, and then by the end of the song, he finally gets to her and the last second or so can just be of them standing in front of each other. That could leave it to the viewer's imagination of what the two say/do. I don't know... that's just what I visualized.

Whatever they come up, I'm sure it'll fit-- whether it's figuratively or literally.

• 2 weeks later...