Hayley Fashion Part II

thebrowncoat

You like Misfits or just because Haylie has that shirt?

Sorry, but I hate when people buy bandshirts just because they like the design. I almost killed my sister when she almost bought Pink Floyd shirt from Wallmart... She didn'y even know The Wall...

i hate that too.

this one girl at my school had a ramones shirt on and my best friend LOVES them so she asked her what her favorite song was and she couldnt answer.

i was like "BITCH TAKE THAT SHIRT OFF RIGHT NOW THEN"

Sorry, but I when people buy bandshirts just because they like the design. I almost killed my sister when she almost bought Pink Floyd shirt from Wallmart... She didn'y even know The Wall...

i like the misfits. honestly i havent listened to more than one cd, but i liked it. and if you were to ask me questions or names of songs i wouldn't know. i didn't know it was a misfits shirt though. =[ now i feel weird cause i cant stand people like that.

Sorry, but I hate when people buy bandshirts just because they like the design. I almost killed my sister when she almost bought Pink Floyd shirt from Wallmart... She didn'y even know The Wall...

coughhayleycough does it really matter?

Im obviously not a chick but I am amazed that you guys are pretty good at finding where this stuff is on sale. I also dont mind the Hayley clones I have been seeing around my town. She has a good sense of style and I love it.

Ohh yeah, and im finally back on the forums for the first time in months.

http://www.paramorefans.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=400&pos=4

^ actually i found a better pic of the shirt...

It's a band shirt.

Youmeatsix are a band.

And I would try and give you advise on where to look for it but i'm not too sure.

Try any sites that have like band clothing and stuff and you might find it on there somewhere.

Hope that's some help :???:

• Like 1

thanks everyone!!!!

and yeah i thought they were a band i went to their page and they are really good, too bad there from the UK so i dont think i would be able to buy that shirt w/o it costing alot for shipping, but if anyone knows a website that sells it and dosnet cost much for shipping let me know please and thanks! :]

Im obviously not a chick but I am amazed that you guys are pretty good at finding where this stuff is on sale. I also dont mind the Hayley clones I have been seeing around my town. She has a good sense of style and I love it.

QUOTE]

haha we have like 5o clones at my college alone

please take pictures.

i hate that too.

this one girl at my school had a ramones shirt on and my best friend LOVES them so she asked her what her favorite song was and she couldnt answer.

i was like "BITCH TAKE THAT SHIRT OFF RIGHT NOW THEN"

Grr...I HATE that! I have a couple of Ramones Ts, cause they are one of my favourite bands, but I hate when people where them as a total fashion accessory. I know that sounds really petty but hey :)

Does anyone know where I can get

the shirt Hayley wore on Fresh Crops

On Demand, or Her shirt in the

Pressure music video?

Thank you

H&M for the striped one or forever21

idk look on hayley.checkeredvans.

and the pressure video one was from the thrift store.

i mean it was a gift but you can find it at a thrift store.