Hayley Fashion Part II

thebrowncoat

Paramore_Shoot--large-msg-11882225299.jpg

I love this jacket, the color is great. I know she's had it since headline US spring tour, so I doubt I'll find it now. Anybody know where it's from? It seems like it's just a windbreaker.

no way - i have that jacket :D

its from h&m by the way, but i got it in march i think. i dont think they'll have it anymore.

0796_174010_paramore01_EM.jpg

I want these shoes. I love leopard. In the cosmogirl vid, she said they were from HT but they're not online. I might have to go down to HT tomorrow and look for them.

EDIT:

Oh IDK if anybody is looking for this but her shirt from Reading is International Superheroes of HardCore

88.jpg

Get it here: http://www.myspace.com/internationalsuperheroesofhardcore

so i want those leopard shoes too and the ISHC that is a real band?? ahha idk but its a cute shirt and i love what she did to it...

IDK if it's a serious band or a joke....I listened to their stuff and it's funny, though.

yeah, haha...thats why i wansnt so sure..but last night i went on ebay and bought a really cheap bigger superman shirt and i was going to try and recreate what she did to that shirt just for fun..haha

I've actually done that before with an old band tee. I used to be friends with these guys so I have a few of theirs but they're all smalls and massive so I cut 'em up. I should post a pic.

And I got the acid wash jeans today....soooooo soft. Like butta'. Haha. I've wanted to get them since they came out at UO, but I've been debating for months and my best friend ended up getting them for me.

^ you should post some pics (im gonna need more ideas when i start chopping away)..and ooh lucky you. i saw some at urban outfitters this summer and i wanted to get them but i wasnt sure.. =P

haha. i have a superman shirt and was planning on doing the same thing, but then you said you were doing it. lol.

haha you can still do it =P