Hayley Fashion Part II

thebrowncoat

ATgAAACTxuFfNUX-LFKhkriYTSFGnF1q-1.jpg

^ does anyone know where that scarf thingy is from?

Urban Outfitters, but they don't have them anymore. At least not at the two in Vegas.

EDIT: http://www.dollydagger.co.uk/products.asp?cat=69&pg=2 that site has some, but not that color. It's a U.K. site, but I ordered a jacket from there and they ship here, it's a bit pricey though.

Holy crap $7.99! I'm buying two pairs. Haha how did you find those? I freaking searched hot topics website for leopard and they didn't come up! And I checked the clearance section, too.

Urban Outfitters, but they don't have them anymore. At least not at the two in Vegas.

EDIT: http://www.dollydagger.co.uk/products.asp?cat=69&pg=2 that site has some, but not that color. It's a U.K. site, but I ordered a jacket from there and they ship here, it's a bit pricey though.

dang i really wanted one of those....and i dont think my mom would let me order from the UK. =/

ooh that sucks as well...to bad i have a freakin huge foot. =[

Holy crap $7.99! I'm buying two pairs. Haha how did you find those? I freaking searched hot topics website for leopard and they didn't come up! And I checked the clearance section, too.

idk they were just there and i was like "SWEET JESUS SON OF MARY! THE SHOES!"

even if i didnt find any i liked. :(

oh and if that girl doesnt want the scarf, ill take it.

idk they were just there and i was like "SWEET JESUS SON OF MARY! THE SHOES!"

even if i didnt find any i liked. :(

oh and if that girl doesnt want the scarf, ill take it.

Haha I'm so glad you posted those! Because the guy from that monkeys to go place was like "Oh we have 1 pair left, it's a size 7." so even though I wear a 6 I was so excited so I bought them and they sent me one size 7 and a size 9. And they were $25! So I'm returning those. When I saw your link I basically reacted like you did, haha. And yeah if she doesn't want the scarf it's all yours.

btw where can you get the 'to write love on her arms' tshirts??

i always order them off line...go to their myspace, http://www.myspace.com/towriteloveonherarms and theres a link to their store on there...its kinda hard to see, but if you cant find it when i get home from school i will post the exact link for you

^^The anchor top is from Sugar Hooker.

i wanted to know where that was from too, thanks!