Avatars,Graphics,Wallpaper,Photo *Requests* Part 2

thebrowncoat

will someone please make me a hayley sig that says Allie loves Hayley more than you in riot! lettering?

heres the pix i want in it

http://photobucket.com/image/hayley%20williams/CelesticNoah22/untitled8.jpg?o=92

ddonwz.jpg

AR560x560Resizehayleyt.jpg

5454tn2.png

NEW5.jpg

Hayley2.jpg

and use the pic of hayley in my sig the first pic.

???????????

pleasies

just hay

thanks alot.

ok

:]

&

when you said "and use the pic of hayley in my sig the first pic." does that mean you want the picture you have of her in your sig, in the one i'm making? haha sorry for all of the questions i just want to make sure i'm making what you want

ok

&

when you said "and use the pic of hayley in my sig the first pic." does that mean you want the picture you have of her in your sig, in the one i'm making? haha sorry for all of the questions i just want to make sure i'm making what you want

yes, cut her out,

the one in my sig shes smiling at josh.

here you go;

Untitled-11.png

i really apologize if you don't like it, it was kind of difficult to make because the pictures were all different sizes. i can re-try making a new one tomorrow if you'd like

OH MY GOSH

IM IN LOVE

ITS PERFECT.

THANKS!!

Can anyone make me an avatar to use here on the site (and perhaps elsewhere too)?

I'd like lyrics from either Pressure or Whoa as I have personal references to those songs plus they just fucking rock, I wouldn't mind a picture on the icon too, but it's mainly for the lyrics, it'd mean the world to me. :)

So, any offers?

if i go to my aunts house tonight i'll do it. but no promises, just in case i dont get to go. But if I do go, i'd love to make it for you. :D

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it, and if not that's okay, thanks anyway. :hug:

very simple thing

can someone just take me banners (i made them so it was one sig) and you see the blank white spots on the corners?

can someone just take those off for me

i used paint but i cant get the white corners off.