Avatars,Graphics,Wallpaper,Photo *Requests* Part 2

thebrowncoat

080717_anthonygreen_0.jpg

Cut out the motion blurred hand please, just make it a perfect square and have his head in the top right, and have it say AG in the top left in cool cursive letters, and the guitar can just fill the bottom. Sorry i'm being a dick.

Alright I'll try my best....I'll do it tomorrow though cuz I gotta get off soon. Haha don't worry your not.

This might get really in detail, but seriously, if someone could make this for me, I would LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!

I want a sig.

On one side (preferably left) have a picture of Anthony Green (preferably high quality, and of him singing with Circa Survive) and on the right (or other side, w/e) have a picture of Cove Reber (preferably high quality, and of him singing with Saosin) and have the two images with the two leaning into the crowd or of being in the crowd. Have them both be the same please, if one is leaning towards the crowd, have the other lean toward the crowd, if one is in the crowd, have the other be in the crowd. Have them blend together (and preferably be of the same color tone) and in the center (between them) have it say SAOSIN on top, and CIRCA SURVIVE on the bottom. I don't care about the text, as long as it isn't hard to read/the exact same color as whats behind it.

If you complain about this, you're dead. :P

request5ds0.png

Just Hayley. :)

o737yo.png

maybe? haha.

it's not the best. if you don't like it, you don't have to use it.

i could try again, or let someone else try it.

i worried about it being too girly, haha. it's hard making stuff for guys! :P

^ Natasha will be busy with two requests. =p

That's what you get when you're good at making banners !

bahaha, darn! somebody beat me to it. x]

o737yo.png

maybe? haha.

it's not the best. if you don't like it, you don't have to use it.

i could try again, or let someone else try it.

i worried about it being too girly, haha. it's hard making stuff for guys! :P

bahaha, darn! somebody beat me to it. x]

You could try too if you like. :]

love that sig too btw. :D

how bout i just post the pics here.

:D

The signature is really awesome except for one thing.

I don't like the way you wrote Hayley on the banner. It's just white on black. :???:

Could you try and make it more entertain ? :P

well i can try, but i don't know how well it'll turn out as i don't know how to go back and edit things after i've already saved and exited out. :/

You could try too if you like. :]

haha okay, send me pics! xD

@ masterbate;

i4hmjp.png

haha, i didn't really know what you meant by more entertaining, so i added a stroke to the text and a few more brushes. if you don't like it, don't worry about it. someone more talented than me can try. xP

• Like 1