Fullsize Paramore Pictures - Part 2

thebrowncoat

I found this on the mobile stream:

IMG00079.jpg

Does someone have a fullsize?

I just changed the dimensions to 800 x 600

when you get the url of the pic it looks like this - blastmob.com/warner/paramore_open/netothumbs/198x149/ad/IMG00079.JPG

just change the numbers. you could probably go bigger than 800 x 600 but then it starts getting blurry

800x600

i know i've seen the fs to this but i can't find it now.

also i'm sorry if someone has already asked for this.

o5q9nq.png

i'm positive it's from a meet and greet in austrailia. i've seen other pictures from this specific one but i can't find this picture :(

the owner isnt giving out the picture

a lot of people want it but she ain't budging

^ ahh i hate when people do that...like whats the big deal?? i mean why make an icon or even put it out there if your not gonna give out the full size? its like a teaser haha

edit: i got bored one day in photography and i blurred out stuff in these pictures but i didnt save the originial so can i have the originals of these pleasE?

2007m_43.jpg

eisleyparamoreih6.jpg

haha_hunter_has_a_monster_i_luv_tho.jpg

hayley_williams_at_warped_tour_i_th.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

^ ahh i hate when people do that...like whats the big deal?? i mean why make an icon or even put it out there if your not gonna give out the full size? its like a teaser haha

i'm friends with that girl and it's her good friend's personal photo, which is why she isn't giving it out and to be honest i don't blame her. i could understand if she wasn't giving out some random fan photo, but her friend went to that meet and greet and showed her the picture when she got home from it.

Guest JadeIsRad

edit: i got bored one day in photography and i blurred out stuff in these pictures but i didnt save the originial so can i have the originals of these pleasE?

haha_hunter_has_a_monster_i_luv_tho.jpg

zachayleyhunter.png

I don't know if this has been posted yet or not, considereing its a differetn pmore site and gallery, but for HQ photos, check out this gallery...I mean it, some of the pics are HUGE versions of the ones in the PFans gallery, theyre really schweet! (not all of them, but some).

http://www.paramore.org/gallery

also, you know the fuse the sauce pix, how theres one of Hay screaming into the camera? They have it there, but huge. check it out.:D