Post *your* Pictures Part 2

thebrowncoat

me

30u6z5g.jpg

my hair is a teeny bit longer than that now, and on saturday i'm getting it done old hayley-esque red :]

Be warned, red fades SO BADLY. I would recommend not washing your hair every day & don't use any heated styling tools if possible. And get some good color safe shampoo.

And Ashlyn, you're too cute! I do the little poofy thing with my bangs too, haha.

Be warned, red fades SO BADLY. I would recommend not washing your hair every day & don't use any heated styling tools if possible. And get some good color safe shampoo.

And Ashlyn, you're too cute! I do the little poofy thing with my bangs too, haha.

i know.. i can go 3 to 4 days at a push with dry shampoo on the last day now (my hair's dyed dark anyway so i have to fight the fade with it this colour!) and i picked up some shampoo specially for red hair :)

heck ya. i loveee putting red in my hair. but god it turns pink on me within about 3 weeks. but yeah it helps alot if you dont wash ur hair right away (wait a day or too), and yes not everyday.

Well since ive just joined today and im a new member i'll let you see the face behind the name! :)

8685091a5002378317l.jpg

Me with my Friend Helen :D

8685091a5002378407l.jpg

With my best friend Shaun

and..

8685091a4677614406l.jpg

With my other friend Louise. Please note, She is meant to be giving me some kind of hug there, Not strangling me! :lol: