UK support act(s)

jad93

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres been rumours about anberlin supporting.

weren't they mena be coming 2 the UK with Bayside, but its not happening no more.

i think paramore are more popular in the UK.

but it would kinda be a shame for them to support cause they've been out longer and stuff.

^^ Ahhh I hope so sophie!! Anberlin would be amazing...I really don't think they're that famous over here, certainly not with my friends hah, if I mentioned them I doubt any of my friends would have heard of them. If you think of how Paramore are being played on Radio 1 and The Hits and stuff...I can't imagine Anberlin getting that kinda coverage over here.

true. i'm just forgetting how big they actually are now. i guess it's just kind of hard to get used to considering a few months ago, i'd mention them and no-one knew what i was on about. maybe that is true then. i don't mind either them or between the trees, but you me at 6 would suck big time. what a crap band name by the way.

i know,i seriously totally haven't really relised how big paramore are now.i think it'll sink in when i go back to sixth form and everyone'll be lovin' them!!!

as for support.i'm not too fussed.i have never actually listened to you me at 6, haha, i don't think i should!

lol. well, they're not terrible or anything.. but i just don't see what all the fuss is about really.

i'm not sure. i think anberlin probably have been here before cause they've been around for a bit haven't they? no idea though.

if anberlin played it would be amazing

and its a possibility..

i dont think anberlin have ever done the uk (i could be really wrong though haha)

and it is the astoria

i saw bayside open for aiden once

and bayside had been around alot longer

so it does happen

between the trees or anberlin please

you me at 6 i really cant be bothered with

I keep forgetting how big they've got too! I was watching tv yesterday, and Misery Business came on The Hits and it took me a while to realise what was going on haha, it was weird....I remember listening to them and people asking me if it was new Avril stuff or something haha!

But anyway, yes please to Anberlin!