UK support act(s)

jad93

No I'm not :(!! I'm having to save like all my money for the Paramore tour. :(

It's killing me knowing I'm missing T&S :( :(!!!!

Ah no way you are really going to miss out. Bush Hall is an amazing venue.

megan sent me some of their songs, they're quite good man.

Woah going by your Last.fm, it looks like you are having a T&S marathon.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speading the T&S love, good good.

If you find £10 by Thursday then give me a shout as it looks like I am going to have a spare ticket now.

Ahh, you serious about that ticket?! I could probably make it if you have a spare for a tenner tbh, I was only :/ cos touts were selling them for like £40 on ebay.

Ahh, you serious about that ticket?! I could probably make it if you have a spare for a tenner tbh, I was only :/ cos touts were selling them for like £40 on ebay.

I swear I saw somewhere that people where buying them for like £100. I would rather sell them at face value as I can't see why I should be making a profit. Both my mates who I was going with have had to bail out so I can keep one aside if you want to come. Let me know.

Btw I think Consort With Romeo might be a second support act for Sept 7th @ Astoria cos on their Myspace, they're all "SEPT 7TH ;) ;)" and I know they are fans of Paramore, their music is kinda similar too.

aw really? you should message them asking. don't you like, know them or something?

i think theyre just like going, wasnt she at the underworld show? i doubt theyre actually.. playing rofl

she prolly wouldn't post it in her bands headline page though, she'd put it on her own lol.

---

here, whats the deal with these london tickets? has anybody got theirs yet? i know it's like 3 weeks away and all that shite but i've never had to wait this long ever for mine to come. even though i probably have nothing to worry about.. i am still all paranoid.