The Hush Sound

Ashhh

With the ever-exploding Chicago music scene, which is rapidly becoming known for producing some of today’s best underground bands, comes The Hush Sound...

Check out the Hush Sound, one of the newest Fueled By Ramen/Decaydance bands @ http://www.purevolume.com/thehushsound

(listen to Crawling Towards The Sun, it's a cool song)

If you like them, their preorder is only 8 BUCKS!

Pre-order their new full length "So Sudden" at http://www.fueledbyramen.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=1099

I swear, I like everything on FBR... go listen to The Hush Sound, and actually, if anyone's goin to the Paramore show at CBGBs, Hush Sound will be there.

I wish I lived over there haha.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

i've seen them twice. they're so awesome. i had insane eye contact with that lead singer guy at both shows. it was kind of awkward at times, like he was singing to me. haha, i may also be reading into things too much. grr. but yeah i ran into him and his girlfriend backstage at the 2nd show, and she looked similar to me, so then i was like okay maybe his eye contact with me wasn't so weird. it made sense.

because i downloaded it... i'm buying it on tuesday though

i dont really buy cds unless i know i'll listen to it more than a couple times

Oh I figured that, I wonder if I will be aloud to get it this Tues