Kelly effin Clarkson

Rogue Ninja

lilley_1 - Okay, well I think it's great!! It's not her best, but it's fun! & tbh if she could lose a long time fan because of a music video, then they weren't really a proper fan to begin with.

You can't say that. This video is a perfect representation of what direction KC is going and its pretty obvious. For those that already aren't a huge fan of the new album, the video could put them over the edge. Now while it may seem silly to you to lose a fan over a video its pretty logical to me. As I said this video is MADE for the 12 year olds and within two weeks the single and the video should be number 1 on itunes (and the single should be number one on the charts).

I'm sorry but even though I have the new album and listen to it occassionally this video made me less of a fan of hers tbh and I loved her since breakaway. I even went back and bought thankful even though it wasn't her best album. However, if she continues to go in this direction (i.e. the Miley land) then I will not buy her next album. end.of.story. Now I don't want to argue but I feel I just had to make my point clear.

^ I don't want to argue about it either because it's your opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion but, having said that, I don't think u can say it's a direction she's going in because she always changes things up, her next album could be blues, country, soul or whatever. and IMHO the stuff on AIEW is miles better than the garbage by miley cyrus.

and IMHO the stuff on AIEW is miles better than the garbage by miley cyrus.

This is 100% true as I can't listen to Miley Cyrus without pulling my hair out. At least I can stand and kinda like KC's new stuff. I just meant that it seems like she is really trying to appeal to that audience.

As for her direction, I use that term lightly. With each album she tends to go into a new direction. Thankful was pop/r&b, Breakaway was rock/pop, My December was more garage rock and AIEW is bubblegum/techno/pop. However, if her next album stays on the course shes going on, then I will not be happy.

^ lol I agree on that totally!! Miley Cyrus is stuff they should use to torture people with!!

Anyways, I understand where ur coming from, I mean not everyone is gonna like what KC comes out with, for me I personally love all of her albums cause I can literally listen to anything [minus club/techno crap! lol] and her voice being so incredible helps a lot too :mrgreen:

I do prefer when she sings the more rocky stuff but I mean for the most part this album is more fun and light - hearted. So it's just different for Kelly, although I'd like for the next single to be a more serious one like Cry, It'd be great to see what treatment she could come up with.