Kelly effin Clarkson

Rogue Ninja

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

awesomeeeee!

what does the new* tatoo on her wrist say?

*new: probably not that new. i dont keep up to date with her much anymore.

awesomeeeee!

what does the new* tatoo on her wrist say?

*new: probably not that new. i dont keep up to date with her much anymore.

lol, it is pretty new - can't rem what it says though, I'll have a look at the pic I found! :)

she also has a heart on her inner wrist on the other arm, and like a clover on her hand, that's pretty much the new ones all covered i think lol

i know, right? it was kind of shocking (is that right spelled?) when i was sitting next to him and we drove somewhere don't remember where and the radio was on, of course, and this song came and i was turning the radio so loud and screamed that song. and when the song was over he was looking at me and said "well that's one of my fave songs" and i was like "ok. what are your other fave song?2 and he was like "pocker face (lady gaga) and so what by pink" and i was like that :-o

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone heard? Kelly Clarkson might be doing a song for the New moon movie. I hope she does. It's called "Empty As I". From the looks of it, it already sounds amazing. I'm so exicted to hear it.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00024633.html

oooh thats so awesome!

i cant wait to hear it, if its a slow song, which im guessing it probably is, its gonna be amazing :hyper: