Kelly effin Clarkson

Rogue Ninja

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, WHO is the guy in her new video? I recognise him from a TV show/film but can't think what!!

Although I first heard My Life Would Suck With You a few weeks ago, I can still say I like it a lot. The video is pretty good too. She'll never beat Walk Away for a video though! :mrgreen:

not to get all up rigtheous or anything but you shouldn't download stuff at all. her album isn't even out yet. its this kind of illegal dowloading that negatively impacts sales which henceforths effects the music the artist puts out (or if the artist is able to put out music at all). just saying its not cool to download especially music by kelly clarkson.

not to get all up rigtheous or anything but you shouldn't download stuff at all. her album isn't even out yet. its this kind of illegal dowloading that negatively impacts sales which henceforths effects the music the artist puts out (or if the artist is able to put out music at all). just saying its not cool to download especially music by kelly clarkson.

Just because they've downloaded it doesn't mean they don't plan on buying it once it's out.