Not new to Paramore Fans, but....

P!A!R!A!M!O!R!E

I am not that new to Paramore Fans. My friend Natasha informed me that I am not well known at PF, and she is really liked and knows most of everybody on here. So, I thought I would just introduce myself, again, to everyone and start from scratch and get to know everyone on here better. I would like to say that my name is Brady, I am 14..15 in 12 days...I do well in school, I am in the band, I play the clarinet during concert season, and the tenor saxophone during marching season. I have 2 great friends on the boards, Natasha (Natashhha) and Lyndsay (scandalizzze) (?) I think that is her screename, not 100% sure. I am very friendly. I have an A.I.M account, dietcoke2011, I LOVE diet coke, its all I drink. Feel free to add me at anytime. I would be more then happy to chat with you. That about covers it with me. I will be trying to know you guys a little more, and get a little more known on the boards, so please don't freak out if i randomly private message you. haha