too obsessed?

benedict_

Me too, exactly. Hayley is now my life. I don't know what I'd do without her!

I have reasons, I've seen how she is, I've seen how she acts, she's the kind of girl I can see myself with. I wish I did know her more on a personal level, that's why I'm striving to be a musician one day in chances of getting to know her!

dude, holy crap your sounding ridiculous..............like i dont even know what to say to your comments they are crazy.

I guess you are right. I hate the fact that nobody understands how i feel though. The only thing is that you guys are not in the laberynth that is my mind. But also if this thread goes on this'll be spam, so lets just drop it.

Okay so I don't want you to feel completely alone in how you feel but I guess I'm a couple of steps ahead of you even though I'm not "in love" with Hayley.

When I first saw Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance on tv, everything changed. I thought he was the most handsome man I'd ever seen, he had a fantastic voice and lyrics and his band mates where fucking awesome too.

So I based my whole life around MCR for absolutely ages, I'd talk about them non-stop to the point where people would avoid talking to me, I had STACKS of pictures of him in my room (I know, creepy) and in certain situations I'd think about what he would do.

One day I just sat down and it clicked, I had gone way too far. He got married to Lindsey Ballato who soon became an idol of mine, but at first I was so pissed off that he'd married someone other than me I got totally deluded but you know, that one day I thought about it, I was over it.

He's still my hero, he's still part of my favourite band, I still fancy the pants off him but I've come to the realisation I'll never even meet him nevermind become his friend, I've come to the realisation I don't even know the guy and that's good. I feel retarded giving my life story but I thought it might help you, you probably are infactuated by Hayley, I don't blame you, she's an amazing talent and seems lovely and cute, but at the end of the day, she doesn't even know you exist so you have to get over her and move on in life.

It won't make you any less of a fan.

I went through the same thing with Adam Lazzara/Taking Back Sunday. I was more interested in him than his music. And when he got engaged, I was pissed. But one day you will probably wake up and think you were retarded for thinking that way and having those feelings about someone you don't actually know. Trust me, it's a faze. It may not feel like it now, but one day it will sink in. Also, realizing you're really not "in love" with that person, will help you value their music more, because you began to realize what it is that really made you like them in the first place. But in the mean time, try to cool it down a bit, being obsessed is not helping anyone. It won't get you any closer to meeting her. It's cool that you like her, but I'm sure if Hayley read this, she'd be creeped out. Don't let this tear you away from following your dream of meeting her, that could still happen, Just realize you're probably never going to "be with" her.

I went through the same thing with Adam Lazzara/Taking Back Sunday. I was more interested in him than his music. And when he got engaged, I was pissed. But one day you will probably wake up and think you were retarded for thinking that way and having those feelings about someone you don't actually know. Trust me, it's a faze. It may not feel like it now, but one day it will sink in. But in the mean time, try to cool it down a bit, being obsessed is not helping anyone. It won't get you any closer to meeting her. It's cool that you like her, but I'm sure if Hayley read this, she'd be creeped out.

Don't lie Sam. Once you met me, that's what changed. ;-)

Okay so I don't want you to feel completely alone in how you feel but I guess I'm a couple of steps ahead of you even though I'm not "in love" with Hayley.

When I first saw Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance on tv, everything changed. I thought he was the most handsome man I'd ever seen, he had a fantastic voice and lyrics and his band mates where fucking awesome too.

So I based my whole life around MCR for absolutely ages, I'd talk about them non-stop to the point where people would avoid talking to me, I had STACKS of pictures of him in my room (I know, creepy) and in certain situations I'd think about what he would do.

One day I just sat down and it clicked, I had gone way too far. He got married to Lindsey Ballato who soon became an idol of mine, but at first I was so pissed off that he'd married someone other than me I got totally deluded but you know, that one day I thought about it, I was over it.

He's still my hero, he's still part of my favourite band, I still fancy the pants off him but I've come to the realisation I'll never even meet him nevermind become his friend, I've come to the realisation I don't even know the guy and that's good. I feel retarded giving my life story but I thought it might help you, you probably are infactuated by Hayley, I don't blame you, she's an amazing talent and seems lovely and cute, but at the end of the day, she doesn't even know you exist so you have to get over her and move on in life.

It won't make you any less of a fan.

Thats true, but that still wont change the fact that I am attracted to her. And the fact that I like who she is. But I also understand your standpoint, I mean Gerard is a strapping young lad too. I know I'll get over her eventually, but until then, I'm gonna enjoy looking at her and stuff until my obsession fades away. Also Paramore is my favourite band, so it may take a while to! lol

• Like 1

Thats true, but that still wont change the fact that I am attracted to her. And the fact that I like who she is. But I also understand your standpoint, I mean Gerard is a strapping young lad too. I know I'll get over her eventually, but until then, I'm gonna enjoy looking at her and stuff until my obsession fades away. Also Paramore is my favourite band, so it may take a while to! lol

Not at all, I'm still attracted to him I've just kinda.. I don't know, settled on the subject if you get me, lols he is strapping. xD