Franklin

Tiff

Ahh! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE[/b'] to hear 'Franklin' live! It is definitly one of my favorites on the album. I love how Josh sings as Hayley holds the notes .. it just sounds so good. Franklin and Conspiracy are the only songs of the album I havn't heard live.

Iv'e seen a youtube video live of Conspiracy.It is AMAZING.

Hmm maybe since they are headling this summer/fall I will hear it? Since they will possibly be playing a longer set? I [b']HOPE![/b]

Yeah, I'd have to imagine they're going to play most of the AWKIF songs on the headlining tour...or maybe a few new songs :)

has anyone EVER heard this song live??

Yep :)

When I saw them at the Recher Theatre back last...September' date=' I think (the tour they went on with My American Heart), Bedlight for Blueeyes didn't show up, so they got to play a longer set. They played the entire album...it was AMAZING.

I was so excited to hear Franklin live...[/quote']

Aww thats so awesome! I wish i could hear frankilin live when they came to UK... oh well maybe another time

^ Ahh hopefully new songs too =) This Circle .. Rewind maybe .. they played Rewind at the last Jersey show

no way! ahhh. at the philly show alot of people wanted them to play hallelujah' date=' but they didnt :([/quote']

Yeah, I asked Hayley to play Hallelujah before the show I saw in November and she told me they were sticking to songs from the album since they had such a short set, which is understandable, since they're trying to sell records :)

Someday I'll hear Hallelujah live though...

^ true. hopefully they'll do it someday

haha where is your sig from?

"pirates are real"

i took that picture at the philly show on 5/9. josh was laughing about something hunter said.

before paramore came on' date=' kenny from daphne loves derby kept going on about how pirates were real, and some people were making fun of him because he was saying that.

but when hayley came on and said "No, seriously guys, pirates [i']are[/i] real!

and everyone cheered.

Hmm maybe since they are headling this summer/fall I will hear it? Since they will possibly be playing a longer set? I [b']HOPE![/b]

i think they'll play every song on the album plus a few new ones, cuz i've seen them play every song except for franklin twice when they were the supporting band, so now that they are the HEADLINING band they've gotta find a way to fill the time. it'd be AWESOME if they played all of AWKIF and then hallelujah acoustic

YEAH! ^ omg i hope .. the Paramore sets are always too short lol I'm always so damn bummed when its over.

Well, I wouldn't expect more than 45-50 minutes, even on the headlining tour...maybe if they debut some new material (fingers crossed), we could get a full hour :)

That's probably going to be tough on them actually - they're going to have to get used to playing longer sets.

could you remind me of a time when we were so alive

(everything has changed)

do you remember that? do you remember that?

(everything has changed)

could you help me push aside all that I have left behind

(everything has changed)

do you remember that? do you remember that?

the "everything has changed" is hayley and the other parts are josh/jason' date=' I'm not sure whose singing it... is that the part you're talkin about?[/quote']

sweet! thanks!